* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

Came in this afternoon between these and the red suede 5s is going to be an expensive week!!!!

4c2259ae9a58f19836d69009609530e7866f0db.pjpg

e5a151eb5a193d6a7eddf4bc875c5864bb67818.pjpg

c1c158e055163a63b9ede2a11e6d408097e1728.pjpg

Just a few purchases from my LA trip. I thank my brother(crisone) for the Commissary tee while he was in SD.
smile.gif

334kbv5.jpg

6z4k1y.jpg

I didn't cop any kicks for myself while I was down there, but did pick up a pair for my little one.
wink.gif

111mbeh.jpg

Glad to be back in the bay.........sort of.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Came in this afternoon between these and the red suede 5s is going to be an expensive week!!!!
Nice pick-up..
Same mesh material as the Obsidian blues though
grin.gif

That it is.

Gotta say though despite that i'm still feeing them, and lets be honest it could have been worse they could have made it leather

But then again i don't own Infareds....yet.....

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

That it is.

Gotta say though despite that i'm still feeing them, and lets be honest it could have been worse they could have made it leather

But then again i don't own Infareds....yet.....
True...so very true.
glasses.gif

Been in slow motion for a minute...

but here's May's work.

Did a pre order on Fight Night Round 4, and they gave me a free demo for XBox Live...
Pero no tengo un XBOX360...

anyone want the code for the free 2 week Demo Download...

P.M Me.

picked up the am95s for a bday today - 25 yrs old WHOOT!!!!!
then got these from my home boy who picked them up on the 50 last weekend for me... weird my girl gets something for my bday huh? lol

The pearls look like a cream color. Was thinking bout copping if I could find them for a good price, but nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom