* * MAY 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING): Chrysler is bankrupt...but NT ain't! * *

/\/\/\ They are but I'm rolling with the Cavs D.West adn the gold on the bottom rocks well!!

TY -
pimp.gif

TY- are they just the regular all star game foam lites and hd's wit just the names or is there any other differences??

I have to ask are they going to release the Pacquiao Trainers in any other colorway? I'd love something like that but not in those colors.

I haven't been on these forums in a minute... But I picked these up today as an impulse buy Canvas Vans which should be made from recycled matierals

Originally Posted by raeqwon28

s_dubl. look good with shorts or jeans . the wildwoods comfort I'll give 8 out of 10 right now. Got to get them broke in

good looks man...I keep seeing em on NDC..nice simple shoe, I like the colors on the nintendo pair, just don't like the d-pad design on em. Might pull thetrigger on the pair you got.

got these today, but will wait for Manny to come back to redeem em...Costco FTW.
sqju5e.jpg

First post on the pickup thread...

Got these two cabinets to restore and make into a Mame Cabinet

Next we got some new stuff for me including the Asics Gel Lyte III Super Blue X Ronnie Fieg

And then some stuff for the wife

nice pickup VJ....holla at me about those big nike's u got...

pickup from earlier this week...

$19.99
happy.gif

363873772.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

It's not a teaser, just how I chose to take the picture. Tennis balls are made with the same material as the Talaria's.
Forgot these two. Delonte and Rashard PE's.

Wasn't near a computer to upload this one
so when you take pics do you cut off your body in some of the pics too? common stop teasin and post a good shot of the mcflys....PRETTY PLEASE?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom