Maxim Magazine vol Top 100 of 2011

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

IHeartBoost said:
I never agree with there list, smh. Scarlett 14? I demand a RECOUNT!

She lost points since she's dating Sean Penn now.

And I know everyone is going to hate on Olivia Munn being #2. Is till like her cause she seems like a down to earth girl.

her whole persona seems so ridiculously fake.

if anybody truly falls for that "im such a girl nerd" BS, i feel sorry for them.

she's hot, but she seems like she's annoying as hell.
She's only seen as a "nerd girl" because she hosted Attack of The Show. The Press constantly states she's a geek, and it's only because of the show she hosted. Just because someone hosts AOTS doesn't mean they are truly into that field. Vanilla Ice hosted AOTS once, for gods sake.
her target audience is 'geeks'

the princess leia slave costume, wonder woman her being into "tech". it goes beyond AOTS

IHeartBoost said:
I never agree with there list, smh. Scarlett 14? I demand a RECOUNT!

And I know everyone is going to hate on Olivia Munn being #2. Is till like her cause she seems like a down to earth girl.

if anybody truly falls for that "im such a girl nerd" BS, i feel sorry for them.

She's only seen as a "nerd girl" because she hosted Attack of The Show. The Press constantly states she's a geek, and it's only because of the show she hosted. Just because someone hosts AOTS doesn't mean they are truly into that field. Vanilla Ice hosted AOTS once, for gods sake.

the princess leia slave costume, wonder woman her being into "tech". it goes beyond AOTS

olivia-munn-3.jpg

olivia_munn_wonderwoman.jpg

munn10.jpg

munn5.jpg

She's an evil genius. Manipulating her geek fanbase into believing that she is one of them. Without the geeks, she wouldn't be as relevant as she is. Her publicist should be commended for the job well done.

How has no one commented on the Number 1 chick? She looks like a dude and a horse. She looks like a centaur

laugh.gif
Michael Bay only chose her to replace Megan Fox because he worked with her in commercials. Mrs. Fox defecates on her in the looks department. She's certainly not worth the #1 spot but its Maxim and their standards are low.

these lists are always trash. but hey, they got us talking about their magazine

Works every time.

olivia-munn-3.jpg

munn10.jpg

munn5.jpg

She's an evil genius. Manipulating her geek fanbase into believing that she is one of them. Without the geeks, she wouldn't be as relevant as she is. Her publicist should be commended for the job well done.

How has no one commented on the Number 1 chick? She looks like a dude and a horse. She looks like a centaur

laugh.gif
Michael Bay only chose her to replace Megan Fox because he worked with her in commercials. Mrs. Fox defecates on her in the looks department. She's certainly not worth the #1 spot but its Maxim and their standards are low.

Works every time.

Originally Posted by Furrell

olivia-munn-3.jpg

munn10.jpg

munn5.jpg

laugh.gif

Works every time.

you get it.

she's hot, but she needs to cut the BS.. she isn't a "geek". she's just another hot chick that geeks will salivate over regardless if she's into comics or not.

the other chick, haislip (blonde one) is more of a geek than her. she'd get the bidness too.

Originally Posted by Furrell

olivia-munn-3.jpg

munn10.jpg

munn5.jpg

laugh.gif

Works every time.

you get it.

she's hot, but she needs to cut the BS.. she isn't a "geek". she's just another hot chick that geeks will salivate over regardless if she's into comics or not.

the other chick, haislip (blonde one) is more of a geek than her. she'd get the bidness too.

I'm convinced this list was made by girls and homosexuals, no man has Rosie Huntington-Whitely as their #1. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm convinced this list was made by girls and homosexuals, no man has Rosie Huntington-Whitely as their #1. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

She only wore those outfits because G4 told her to. The Leia thing was for G4's Star Wars special or something.

Back
Top Bottom