Max Payne (movie) sucks!

I seriously walked in to the theater thinking this was gonna be the first video game movie that would be good. I was wrong half the movie was spent talkingabout dead russians, dead friends and dead wives. PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS TRASH. The action was awful (no blood) The acting was awful (see ludacris) IF YOU WANTTO THROW UP SEE THIS MOVIE.

ps. The best part of the movie was marlo stanfield

frown.gif
AHH DONT TELL ME THIS... MAX PAYNE IS ONE OF MY FAV GAMES OF ALL TIMETOO...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

so much for that...need more review though

One negative post about the movie and your mind is made up to not see it now?
laugh.gif
Yikes. Either way, I wasn't planning on seeing it as videogame to movieadaptations are normally lackluster and disappointing.

One of the years worst reviewed.. Check out Rotten Tomatoes. Never looked good IMO.

Lmao! @ your avi though.

Awww man are yall serious? Ima still go see it. I got to see all the flicks. People said Quarantine was straight bs but I thought it was good till the last 20minutes.
smh.gif

... and you couldn't tell by watching the trailers? They were a %%@*+$ disaster. This pays no homage to the game what so ever. Mark better stick to talkingto animals,
smh.gif

This movie had me in the theatre thinking about the video game just like max payne but with a dog

anybody know what its called??

Originally Posted by bud dink

This movie had me in the theatre thinking about the video game just like max payne but with a dog

anybody know what its called??
dead to rights

So question (pm me if u must)
Spoiler [+]
were those angel/demon things apart of a dream or hallucination?

after seeing wahlberg get all snooty about his snl skit, i lost a lot of respect for dude ... i dont give a damn what type of training hes had, he acts like hecan woop everybody ... ill diddy bop on his forehead

+**% it I'm still going to see it anyway I love Max Payne. I honestly think the 2nd game would make a better movie though.

i was so pumped to see this movie but it's getting hammered

the previews make it like a modern day the Crow

it's like 0% on rottentomatoes

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

after seeing wahlberg get all snooty about his snl skit, i lost a lot of respect for dude ... i dont give a damn what type of training hes had, he acts like he can woop everybody ... ill diddy bop on his forehead

I kind of feel the same way now about him. Funny thing is I couldn't stand the guy for a long time and finally started respecting his acting after 4Brothers and The Departed, and after the SNL thing I am starting to dislike him again. Too bad about this movie though, although the first trailer looked likehot buttcrack the second one looked pretty dope, even if it totally copied a few scenes from The Matrix and Constantine.

Back
Top Bottom