MAX | Out Now |

Just finished watching Love Life season 2 episode 7 ( the one about Mia's parents). Man........the ending of that episode pissed me off :smh: ! I'm up here legit shaking my head in disgust. A woman walked in the room and asked if I was ok. I was like, "yea, i'm good, Just watching this tv show". Forgot I was at work for a hot second.

Just started watching South side on a whim , this show is funny as hell. Laughing every episode. Black cop lady gets me weak. Just finish episode 5.

Feels like the first season of South Side was forever ago. I got a few episodes ready for binging, might have to do that tonight.

I'm on episode five of Southside Season 2. Season two is more laughs, less character development.

Show is mad crazy lol.

1638819882778.png

love life season 2 was pretty good...mia pissed me off a couple times throughout the show though. didn't watch season 1 but i guess i spoiled the season already by watching season 2 .

"promising young woman" ..it was alright...

promising_ar-scaled.jpeg

Watched this over the weekend..it was a tough watch...felt bad for the kids..

large_loc_poster.jpg

just started landscapers...****'s wild so far.

love life season 2 was pretty good...mia pissed me off a couple times throughout the show though. didn't watch season 1 but i guess i spoiled the season already by watching season 2 .
S1 focuses on a completely different person so no you're not spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom