MAX B TO BE FREED FROM PRISON IN 2 YEARS

That's why I don't fret that much just cause you can't expect dudes who are 17-18 in 2016 to drop anything like Nas or 2Pac at the same age. Just not the same environment. I will say it's pretty telling that some of the current rappers that are that same age aren't even being felt be the group that's supposedly their target demographic. Nas and 2Pac were being felt by everybody from 10 to 40+. Hmph

but Nas and Tupac were dropping those songs at that age

Came out right after he turned 20

25 years ago, and this is before the Clinton's locked up part of a generation. The 80's was them pushing drugs in to our communities and the 90's was them locking us up for selling it. The kids today are a direct result of that, because many grew up without fathers because of it.

The lyrics apply more than ever. Artist have more control of their music than ever. They don't have to go through labels and can go straight to the people.

You even have million dollar athletes standing up. Is the music standing up for the people? It shouldn't be coming from Beyonce and TI.

^big difference between your opinion and the truth.

Truth is that Max, like him or not, makes Anthems consistently which is something that very few rappers do. White America will be overusing his hooks in general conversion daily when he gets back in the studio.

lavell-crawford-o.gif

You a got dam lie.

^big difference between your opinion and the truth.

Truth is that Max, like him or not, makes Anthems consistently which is something that very few rappers do. White America will be overusing his hooks in general conversion daily when he gets back in the studio.

lavell-crawford-o.gif

You a got dam lie.
news reporters and spelling bee contestants are already dabbing on live TV...

Imagine the sheer amount of appropriation that will be going on when the wave returns

By the time dude gets out of prison he'll be 40 something years old. More than likely, he'll be irrelevant as a rapper but if he gets out within 10 that's a blessing.

Funny how many out of no where poser Max B fans we gonna have because of his recent exposure.

These culture vultures so funny style

Last edited:
Funny how many out of no where poser Max B fans we gonna have because of his recent exposure.

u cant even worry about other people. got to just enjoy the music & know that the newbs gonna bring max more money when he comes out.
everything gon work out for the better....owww

That's why I don't fret that much just cause you can't expect dudes who are 17-18 in 2016 to drop anything like Nas or 2Pac at the same age. Just not the same environment. I will say it's pretty telling that some of the current rappers that are that same age aren't even being felt be the group that's supposedly their target demographic. Nas and 2Pac were being felt by everybody from 10 to 40+. Hmph

but Nas and Tupac were dropping those songs at that age

Came out right after he turned 20

25 years ago, and this is before the Clinton's locked up part of a generation. The 80's was them pushing drugs in to our communities and the 90's was them locking us up for selling it. The kids today are a direct result of that, because many grew up without fathers because of it.

The lyrics apply more than ever. Artist have more control of their music than ever. They don't have to go through labels and can go straight to the people.

You even have million dollar athletes standing up. Is the music standing up for the people? It shouldn't be coming from Beyonce and TI.

I know, that was my point :lol:

What if people genuinely like the music?

Do you think if someone wasn't part of that era that they can't have a "claim" to being a fan?

I think there's a difference between culture vultures (making money off of something they were never there to experience, fronting as if they were fans all along) and people who are looking for new music to enjoy

Last edited:
What if people genuinely like the music?

Do you think if someone wasn't part of that era that they can't have a "claim" to being a fan?

I think there's a difference between culture vultures (making money off of something they were never there to experience, fronting as if they were fans all along) and people who are looking for new music to enjoy

Last edited:
French MontanaVerified account
‏@FrencHMonTanA
My brother max b got a studio in the new jail cokewave coming soon [emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

:pimp:

I’m a gang green boss
And a bird gang star
I got the inside scoop on ya broad
SHE A SIDE
OWWW
SHE LIKE TO PLAY WITH THE SIDE KICK
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I remember a timeeeeeee
You used to love meeeeee (love meeee)
Found out that baby wasn’t mineeeeee
Now you sayin **** meeeeeeeeeeee