MAX B TO BE FREED FROM PRISON IN 2 YEARS

Nobody knows who French is but he's literally with Ye and the Kardashians all the time? Come on fam stop reaching.

French probably one of the biggest names in music right now.

Dudes lying saying they aint heard of French. Im with these white country dudes every day and they even know who he is :lol:

Last edited:
French is the biggest name in the industry?

Nawl b, you're wildin' for that... :lol:

His claim of national fame came from Bad Boys and the KSmashain family.

Homey was only checked out in the Tri -Cities area in the north.

Last edited:
real street cats are never trash

rap is just another hustle

respect it

You the reason 98% of these clowns think their rappers now.smh

You get Donkey of the day for that dumbass comment.

Street cats need to be taken out with the trash.

And NO nobody knew who French was before diddy...

:rofl:

u clearly live on Mars...

by da time French got with diddy:

-he had already made millions from his cocaine city DVD's which he rapped & showcased other prominent rappers ar da time.

-established da Mac & cheese series

-was beefing with dipset's Jim jones while he was in his PRIME

-rolling around with Fat Joe

-signed to Akon

-ran around with Gucci Mane & Waka cuz waka's mom was managing him and Nicki Minaj at da time.

-was already a defacto member of MMG (once he signed with Diddy, he had also dropped a video signing with Ross)

-established da original cokewave with Max B at da height of his beef with Jim Jones and running with da deflection of his former teammate poured salt in da wound.

-"she touched it in Miami" was already a meme.

Last edited:
yeah Jim Jones handled that situation terrible...

he could've capitalized on max after stacks died too...
jim apparently still has old max records in the stash, and he could have made money off em but i guess he didn't wanna give max that shine and keep his name alive. at this point chrissy probably won't allow him to put em out 
laugh.gif

it is a shame how they fell out though.. always wondered about the real roots of that beef cause it seems like they weren't really cool and just putting on a front when max first got that million dollar bail

Last edited:
They gonna have fresh timbs waiting for him when he gets out

I need Shmurda to get out though, dude could've been major :smh:

**** MAX B.... Free Demetrius Flenory.

Get the south back in order, not that I'd like to see him back with the dirt, but I'm sure if Meech never got popped, ALOT of these jackass rappers from the south would not eem exist.

No Ladies no young thug, I mean Jeffery either... Just seen that crap today, smh fool in a damn blue car wash wiper dress.smh

mean.gif
 @ this French slander

#NThatesNY strikes again 
coke boys 2 mixtape says otherwise....fuego.
-new generation funny style skinny jean wearin kids who know think they know real hip hop,

French is dumbed down ABC Dr Suess rap with no substance...

Yall ears and minds are just that dumbed down and basic these days...its not yall fault

Last edited:
That first song on coke boys 2 is was epic. I gave French a chance after that.

That pick you poison song go hard too.

I haven't gave none of his recent stuff much play... He's a hit and miss.

That off the rip bs had me smh.

-new generation funny style skinny jean wearin kids who know think they know real hip hop,

French is dumbed down ABC Dr Suess rap with no substance...

Yall ears and minds are just that dumbed down and basic these days...its not yall fault
Acting like it's impossible to listen to classic hip hop and the new generation at the same time

Sit down

he was trending # 1 on twitter when da news broke....god this place is a cave now :smh: :lol:

Nobody cared about Max nationally until he got locked up.

Dude was gettin no spins on the airwaves.

Mike and Mike have the number 1 trending twitter topic all the time but folks swear they don't listen.

As far as French.

He had that 2 Chainz rise.

He was doin it for a while unnoticed until everyone noticed at once.

Always thought French was from the south.

NY lost they whole identity smh.

Always thought French was from the south.

NY lost they whole identity smh.

Negative. If anything he embodies what NY is but he just has his own new generation spin on it and it doesnt have to be boom bap it can have soul & trap in it and thats why Max and him were killing it. When him and Harry Fraud link its a problem.

I mean listen to "Shot Caller". How is that NY losing its identity :lol:

Last edited:
Negative. If anything he embodies what NY is but he just has his own new generation spin on it and it doesnt have to be boom bap it can have soul & trap in it and thats why Max and him were killing it. When him and Harry Fraud link its a problem.

I mean listen to "Shot Caller". How is that NY losing its identity
laugh.gif
Exactly

Even go more recent with Off The Rip, Figure It Out, etc.

Dave East has his buzz, Casanova, Don Q, A Boogie, etc.

Back
Top Bottom