Max B GUILTY according to hiphopstan...

thats my fault , i skimmed through and they ratio of love/hate is a wide margin , i didnt see m16's post.
i wouldnt consider him a lame either , cause i know if they catch goerge bush with a bird i'd be posting da same @%%@

first of all, since when has someone facing 20 years become comedy?? lames need to grow up. quickly. most dudes would poop their pants if they had 2 do aweekend in the joint... second, you dont have to KNOW an artist personally in order to feel bad for them. why is it corny for a fan to feel sad after findingout his fav artist wont be around anymore? smh at people saying things like "good for him" or "thats what he gets" or "this guys anidiot" since when did everyone become so damn righteous in here? Judgment is between him and God. Oh now that he's been convicted you wanna act likehe aint have ur head noddin with almost every track? gimme a break.. nobody's condoning what he did, he did the crime and now he's gonna do the time.period. but that shouldnt take away from the fact the this guy had NO radio play, NO real record label, NO album release, NO music videos on rotation and wasstill able to have such an impact on the game just off mixtapes alone. how many artists can say they made a fortune from performing mixtape tracks? not many.Whats with the double standard on rappers who actually LIVE or have LIVED what they say in their rhymes. Ur average rapper talks about selling crack, bustinguns, living the street life etc etc and everyone nods their heads to the beat like they can relate, but as soon as TI (for example)gets caught with some realguns dudes be ready to let him hang like they dont condone this behavior or are appaled by it. newsflash! not every rapper is counterfeit. not evry rapper is afraud, they're are a select few who actually speak from experience. judging by todays verdict, max is one of them. So before you call him "anotherdumb rapper who got caught" why cant we just call him a REAL artist who made some REAL mistakes and is now paying a REAL price? makes me sick how peoplecant even keep it real online. Hold your head max, we still got them mixtapes on repeat. Oww

Originally Posted by Ikaman

first of all, since when has someone facing 20 years become comedy?? lames need to grow up. quickly. most dudes would poop their pants if they had 2 do a weekend in the joint... second, you dont have to KNOW an artist personally in order to feel bad for them. why is it corny for a fan to feel sad after finding out his fav artist wont be around anymore? smh at people saying things like "good for him" or "thats what he gets" or "this guys an idiot" since when did everyone become so damn righteous in here? Judgment is between him and God. Oh now that he's been convicted you wanna act like he aint have ur head noddin with almost every track? gimme a break.. nobody's condoning what he did, he did the crime and now he's gonna do the time. period. but that shouldnt take away from the fact the this guy had NO radio play, NO real record label, NO album release, NO music videos on rotation and was still able to have such an impact on the game just off mixtapes alone. how many artists can say they made a fortune from performing mixtape tracks? not many. Whats with the double standard on rappers who actually LIVE or have LIVED what they say in their rhymes. Ur average rapper talks about selling crack, bustin guns, living the street life etc etc and everyone nods their heads to the beat like they can relate, but as soon as TI (for example)gets caught with some real guns dudes be ready to let him hang like they dont condone this behavior or are appaled by it. newsflash! not every rapper is counterfeit. not evry rapper is a fraud, they're are a select few who actually speak from experience. judging by todays verdict, max is one of them. So before you call him "another dumb rapper who got caught" why cant we just call him a REAL artist who made some REAL mistakes and is now paying a REAL price? makes me sick how people cant even keep it real online. Hold your head max, we still got them mixtapes on repeat. Oww
damn some of the realest $%#% I read on here in a min...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

first of all, since when has someone facing 20 years become comedy?? lames need to grow up. quickly. most dudes would poop their pants if they had 2 do a weekend in the joint... second, you dont have to KNOW an artist personally in order to feel bad for them. why is it corny for a fan to feel sad after finding out his fav artist wont be around anymore? smh at people saying things like "good for him" or "thats what he gets" or "this guys an idiot" since when did everyone become so damn righteous in here? Judgment is between him and God. Oh now that he's been convicted you wanna act like he aint have ur head noddin with almost every track? gimme a break.. nobody's condoning what he did, he did the crime and now he's gonna do the time. period. but that shouldnt take away from the fact the this guy had NO radio play, NO real record label, NO album release, NO music videos on rotation and was still able to have such an impact on the game just off mixtapes alone. how many artists can say they made a fortune from performing mixtape tracks? not many. Whats with the double standard on rappers who actually LIVE or have LIVED what they say in their rhymes. Ur average rapper talks about selling crack, bustin guns, living the street life etc etc and everyone nods their heads to the beat like they can relate, but as soon as TI (for example)gets caught with some real guns dudes be ready to let him hang like they dont condone this behavior or are appaled by it. newsflash! not every rapper is counterfeit. not evry rapper is a fraud, they're are a select few who actually speak from experience. judging by todays verdict, max is one of them. So before you call him "another dumb rapper who got caught" why cant we just call him a REAL artist who made some REAL mistakes and is now paying a REAL price? makes me sick how people cant even keep it real online. Hold your head max, we still got them mixtapes on repeat. Oww
pimp.gif

Respect G.
pimp.gif

It's disgusting that someone would celebrate another man's 20 year prison sentence. You don't know what happened, you weren't a family memberor friend of the deceased.

^^Word. _'s hardly take the time out to find
out whats goin on behind the scenes. Not
sayin what Bigga did was just, but there had
to be a reason y he would follow through to
do w/e it is he did. Regardless of his personal
life, I effs wit his music hardbody, and i think
thats apparent. Dont let the Wave crash.

i love max b's music just as much as the next person ..but from my perspective and many others he made a really stupid choice..he put himself in positionto eat off rap with at that time the hottest rap crew around when dipset was 2gether..i really doubt he was starving to the point were he had 2 plan a robberythat cost a man his life..the fact that he just got out of jail and had a promising career makes it worse..a gun and a ski mask and some rope is the easy wayout..if he wanted paper he should have pressed up some mixtapes went out on the road and grinded..how do u think some of the top rappers got to where theyaretoday? by robbing or selling cassetes and cds out of there trunk?

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hold your head up max....

oowww!!!

sad day..."if it wasnt for rap max will be in the streets, or doin life in the can beatin my meat"

Real !%%%

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Fresco Dollar

Dessie by my arm reach, Palm Beach
Poland Spring, Gain Green is the army
Calmly walking to the courtroom, head high
Thinkin' to myself, Louis cover my red eyes
Dear lord help me, Jesus could be my savior
Major, *+*$#$% say my +%!% got flavor
I got so much (much) paper, I decide to *%## it up
Drive a big wheel and my truck is cut
Cop a 5th of Creezly, sour, got the deezly
Shouts my god from '89, shouts to my baby-moms
Shouts to my lawyers, employers, Uncle Mook from Ower Folk
Trap a @***# rowin', help him flow the boat
Help me roll the smoke, hit the DJ, tell him play some Max B
Could do a couple million if ya ask me
Actually, I'm intact with my faculty
Macs in back of me in the car seat, jog street
Used to be whipped up, I remember them days like yesterday
With one bar, I can take ya breath away
Two bars'll captivate, and hear the third bar, %#$# get crazy
And by the fourth bar, you'll be wavy
Momma made me, I'm a baby, third youngest out the four of us
I remember the tour bus, all of us, Georgia
Shorties'll hop in Florida, searchin' for a wave
Now dammit look and we all stuck
More sluts continue to support we, never been to Fort Lee
I was up playing horsie
Now I roll couragely, bossly, I ain't tryna sit in that cell
I rather be havin' orgies

Owwww!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely one of my favorite verses from max!
pimp.gif
What song is this?

its %+!$%% up what happened to him and yeah i feel for him but at the end of the day he did this to himself
smh.gif

Lord knows how bad I feel right now. Like Max B's music got me through some hard times, from problems with the family to relationships orlosing some of my mans n' them. This !##%@ right here is one of the realest people in the game b, like from him talking about all the $+@%@%+ he beats tohim being piss drunk cursing out Jim Jones. Yes I would shake my head to some of the %@+@ this guy does but it just told me that he's that much human. Isee Max everyday I go outside and hit Flatbush ave or the Stuy... this dude is in every projects and is in every hood family. Thats why I take this as a loss.Son even has a seed that he's leaving behind and it just leaves me to think like what coulda been. Just like my dude I quoted, y'all @#**+@ thatspoppin bottles really don't value life at all...meaning that we didn't only lose 2 bodies but like 5 in this whole situation. God forbid Vinnie whatshis name catches a case, just because you rocked to him imma respect you by not rubbing his situation into your face. But yeah free Max B and imma need a MaxAvy(I've never changed my joint since I joined)

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hold your head up max....

oowww!!!
"Doing speed limits not gonna get you any closer to the promised land all my n!&&@$ will tellyou I'm a honest man"

http://www.youtube.com/v/e6S5UUqU5Eg&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/e6S5UUqU5Eg&hl=en&fs=1&

I don't get upset at dudes that sell drugs, rob, etc. out of necessity or a lack of options. I got a lot of loved ones that have traveled those paths andI work with young people in the hood that have done the same.

However, I don't feel sorry for this cat. He was in a position that millions of dudes, cats that I know personally, would kill to be in and blew it... inthe worst way- ending someone else's life. RIP to the man that was murdered and my prayers go out to the families on both sides that now have to live withthe results of the terrible decisions that Max B (and his accomplices) made.

Id never wish a man jail time....for all those people sayin thats what he gets and so on have obviously never been there.....I guarantee everyone in thisthread has done 1 thing in their lifetime that could of gotten them jailtime if caught....spoiled nters FTL

Back
Top Bottom