Mature Topic. GF of years putting on weight and not wanting to diet or gym

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

^TD the GOD , im sure all of that's true ... im just saying if she's so repulsive , break up with her . &nd if you love her , handle her repulsiveness , tolerate her . That's just love fam .
See there's conditional love and unconditional love....examples:

gaining weight - conditional, she chose to gain the weight, her faul

cancer - unconditional, this was not her choice, not her fault

If my penis gets flacid because I can't have sex with u, then u will take ur fat $%* and cheaton me with a man with lessar morals and standards...see how it affects me

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I don't play that crap. Since I am a Marine I am expected to remain a certain physique. I know I may deter from it from time to time, but I be damn if I don't go back to looking like it. So I tell my girl from day 1 what is up and I am always suggesting easy lil things she can do, like jogging and various ab workouts. She doesn't have to start in a gym she can start at home and work her way up. Here is a chick I went to High School with:

Before

After

sick.gif
laugh.gif
sucks...good luck though

Originally Posted by TD The God

^TD the GOD , im sure all of that's true ... im just saying if she's so repulsive , break up with her . &nd if you love her , handle her repulsiveness , tolerate her . That's just love fam .
See there's conditional love and unconditional love....examples:

gaining weight - conditional, she chose to gain the weight, her faul

cancer - unconditional, this was not her choice, not her fault

If my penis gets flacid because I can't have sex with u, then u will take ur fat $%* and cheat on me with a man with lessar morals and standards...see how it affects me

roll.gif
roll.gif

Checkmate

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I don't play that crap. Since I am a Marine I am expected to remain a certain physique. I know I may deter from it from time to time, but I be damn if I don't go back to looking like it. So I tell my girl from day 1 what is up and I am always suggesting easy lil things she can do, like jogging and various ab workouts. She doesn't have to start in a gym she can start at home and work her way up. Here is a chick I went to High School with:

Before

After

sick.gif
a7636cba41f53a37fdd512b2c8b269a369a1ef61.jpg

ny.

She wasn't exactly slim beforehand. That's why my motto is, if you're gonna wife get them really really slim like model anorexic skinny."Thick" girls have the propensity for weight gain. I don't play that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

shes 5'2 and ! weigh 162 right now. she said she weighs more than me, doesnt wanna tell me how much she weighs.

DAM, shes obese fam, get the motorcycle but tell her she has to change and if she doesnt just dead it right there

^ dam thats to big bro..

im like 5"9 around 195 and a body builder..and i look alil padded.. if she's 5"2 and weighs over 162 .. then dam bro

honestly i would take her to the gym..

That's all I'm saying ... drop her .

Stop saying you love her because you don't .

Okay , mostly everyone in here loves their mother right ? So you're telling me if your mom gained 40 pounds you don't love her anymore ? If you say "yes" , you never really loved her . Love is unconditional , even if you don't like the things that person does . I hate the things my mother does sometimes but I still love her .

When you have to make yourself love someone , thinking of her when she was thinner , you didn't love her in the first place anyway ... why you getting so defensive ?

What if you got into a car accident tomorrow &nd you're disable to do things for a while ... you'd be mad if she left you . You'd say she only loved you from your outer appearance when she first met you .
That is flawed logic. A relationship is about compromise. If she refuses to acknowledge his request she is going to refuse to compromise with himon alot of things.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Chi ILL said:
That's all I'm saying ... drop her .

Stop saying you love her because you don't .

Okay , mostly everyone in here loves their mother right ? So you're telling me if your mom gained 40 pounds you don't love her anymore ? If you say "yes" , you never really loved her . Love is unconditional , even if you don't like the things that person does . I hate the things my mother does sometimes but I still love her .

When you have to make yourself love someone , thinking of her when she was thinner , you didn't love her in the first place anyway ... why you getting so defensive ?

What if you got into a car accident tomorrow &nd you're disable to do things for a while ... you'd be mad if she left you . You'd say she only loved you from your outer appearance when she first met you .

Your logic is flawed. If my girl got in a car accident and needed my help, I'd be there. Heck, if my ex needed my help, I'd be there. But obesity isabsolutely controllable. But it's not like dude is just trying to bounce, cuz he would have done that already. My ex was 5' 2" and about 115 and Ithought that was a little thick. If she was 160+ pounds, that's walrus status. She just straight sitting on the rocks like she washed up on shore. She justdoesn't care and doesn't take dude seriously. She thinks you're bluffing and won't leave her. I went through the same thing with my ex when shewas messing with drugs. Only way she gonna learn is if you take the next step.

At this rate she gonna break 2 bills by summer and 3 bills when the economy turns around.

Quoted for emphasis!!!

Back
Top Bottom