Mature Topic: Can people born gay?

Originally Posted by J23Diego

I think it depends on the environment they live in and who they hang out with.I've never believed people are born gay.

Do you think heterosexuality is learned?
Where you taught to be a heterosexual?
Are you insinuating that everyone that is gay was raised in a supergay environment where all their influences were gay?
If that's the case how do you explain people hiding their homosexuality from friends, parents and basically everyone around them?

Originally Posted by Crook

im in med school right now, and we discussed this recently. once certain hormones are set after your first few years of life, your sexual orientation doesnt change. so for most people, sexual orientationa it is determined at birth

Well, I think what you meant to say is your gender doesn't change? Sexual orientation is more malleable than that. For example, a man that has been in jailfor 10 years may find himself growing more and more sexually attracted to men.

Hormonally, I think your propensity for a certain sexual orientation is determined early. But I wouldn't go as far as saying it doesn't change.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Topic has been brought up a couple of times, but there is no way people are born gay. Its just not part of human nature, penis + vagina makes kids not p+p or v+v.

Its a personal choice.
No actually it's a chemical imbalance that leads to people becoming gay, but thanks for furthering the ignorance movement.

Crazy to me how many people in here feel that it is a choice.

My guess would be that these people are all influenced by their religion in one way or another.

The two organs are used to reproduce, obviously the two hetero sexes naturally attract each other. Like I said I understand it being a mind set because it a personal choice.

i like seeing the argument from the other side, but seriously
potential to reproduce = attraction?
being a mindset because its a personal choice?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Topic has been brought up a couple of times, but there is no way people are born gay. Its just not part of human nature, penis + vagina makes kids not p+p or v+v.

Its a personal choice.
No actually it's a chemical imbalance that leads to people becoming gay, but thanks for furthering the ignorance movement.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Kim1

They don't choose to be gay, you can't help who you're attracted to
this. you can choose to live a gay lifestyle...but you can't choose to be gay. you can choose if you want to act on your attraction to the same sex, but you can't choose who you're attracted to.

i never said to myself, i CHOOSE to be attracted to chicks. i just am attracted to them. its natural. im sure it's the same way for gay people.
QFT. Anyone that doesn't see it this way is either ******ed or deliberately being ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom