MATURE Niketalkers I need advice (Theres a child involved)

wear the best you can come up with. what do u have to lose?? and there are times people should put that mental block aside and dress up

It's ALWAYS better to be OVERdressed than UNDERdressed
wink.gif

if you have a suit.
wear it...it would be stupid of you not to
if you don't
wear a shirt and tie at the very least

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

What kinda heat you got? You might have to unDS a pair for tomorrow

Also make sure you wear supreme, the hundreds, crooks & castle, etc.

any type of streetwear will be good

Whatever you do do not wear a pair of LS Jordans or you are sure to lose. But anyway good luck to you son.

Why would you ever ask NT about wearing a suit to court especially for your child. You have to look presentable to the judge.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

You mensos are taking his question WAAAAAY out of context and taking shots at him about how much he cares for his son, fall back. It is a legitimate question, but that's what happens when you ask for mature advice, you get immature ones chiming in.

I would just make sure you are dressed nicely, if you don't own a suit, a shirt and tie should be fine.

On another note, I will be dealing with this situation probably in a few weeks so my advice is to be honest with the judge and don't make this about you and your ex, your son is what matters.

Good looking out bro, good luck to you as well.

Thanks to everybody that had something positive to add to the topic. And for all who had a wise crack its cool, you gotta do something to makeyou feel a little bit better about ya life right ?!
wink.gif

But anyway. I went to court and everything went real well, we were able to come to an agreement and get everything settled. It was a GREAT day forme !!!!!

its commonsense, what else you gonna wear to court, wear a suit and tie or or a shirt with slacks.

Back
Top Bottom