Matrix 4 Out Now

I think there was a way to revisit the world without what they ended up doing

it’s like Star Wars.. you could expand things but you gotta explore the space more.. but you see where Luke coming back can be huge and also fumbled

we’re seeing directly what works.. rogue one was greatness, the mandalorin is greatness

but even the acting feels flat

It was

was not good, at all

there wasn’t even like that one lil moment where you get that nostalgic feel where you could at least point to that

im just curious how much was spent given that scenes that were to pay homage to the OG don’t even look anywhere near as good

It was

was not good, at all

there wasn’t even like that one lil moment where you get that nostalgic feel where you could at least point to that

im just curious how much was spent given that scenes that were to pay homage to the OG don’t even look anywhere near as good
The poverty nostalgia aspect was awful and pissed me off. Like bruh.. do better.

The casting sent me too.

The poverty nostalgia aspect was awful and pissed me off. Like bruh.. do better.

The casting sent me too.

like way too many of them weren’t hitting the necessary notes

considering where we are with sci-fi movies and comicbook movies, you gotta get people who can legit buy in and sell this shh

and I’ve seen some of these actors actually legit act.. but it ain’t in this

Last edited:
Warner brothers is really just burning through all this IP trying find something that actually sticks

at least mortal kombat was good in the opening scorpion scene they released

i can’t remember much from Kong vs Godzilla

space jam 2 had all the shh going on court side

dune was the goods

Warner brothers is really just burning through all this IP trying find something that actually sticks

at least mortal kombat was good in the opening scorpion scene they released

i can’t remember much from Kong vs Godzilla

space jam 2 had all the shh going on court side

dune was the goods
MK was complete buns after the first 7 minutes lmaoo they didnt even run a tournament :lol:

K vs G was pretty good. Entertaining.

SP2 was awful. like really really bad lol.

I gotta watch Dune.

Dune is the only movie of any of em that I would pay money to see

i wish I could have saw it in imax

Off the rip, the film looks cheap

I did like Neo programming the matrix and the first three films being recognized as video games. I thought that was clever.

The meeting about creating a new trilogy of games and the dialogue with Agent Smith was very Meta. Makes me wonder if Lana actually wanted to make this or if this was a "well they're gonna make it anyway so I might as well" type situation

Machines being on their side is interesting

Overall this was a big disappointment. Way too many call backs to the first film. It's a classic so people remembered all that ****. The first hour was essentially a retelling of the first half of the first film. And once we were caught up, they wasted the plot on a romance story. Typical Hollywood. They barely broke any new ground in this story. The only interesting elements were some sentients being on their side. NPH as a villain is terrible. Just couldn't take him serious. Him being the therapist had potential but they did the reveal too quickly.

We could've gotten a better movie from this. It was explained that Morpheus was voted unanimously to lead them during the time of peace. After the era of peace was over, we could've had Morpheus become jaded over time over losing Zion, losing faith in the idea of The One, and no longer wanting to free people in general, creating a clash between him and Neo. I honestly don't know where they take this and am not excited if Lana continues to be in charge. Really disappointed.

The music and score was terrible. I can’t believe ya'll didn't mention that Rage Against The Machine rip off in the end credits. :lol:

Also. Yahya is 0 for 2 as far as remakes go. He should stop.

They had to catch the new viewers up. Sitting through the first 3 movies could be painful for someone not really in to the franchise.

They had Morpheus trash af. His whole concept was cheeks

Agent Smith was garbage bags too. Terrible.

Bullet time was booty meat.

Carrie Ann moss can still get it..but her and Keanu both looked dumb old and washed lol

Doogie howser was ok. Not a bad character.

Jada def let Keanu beat in the trailer. In that makeup too.

Damn I gotta go back to the first points, Morpheus and agent Smith were awful characters. Irked me.

The movie was actually bad.

Last edited:
Off the rip, the film looks cheap

I did like Neo programming the matrix and the first three films being recognized as video games. I thought that was clever.

The meeting about creating a new trilogy of games and the dialogue with Agent Smith was very Meta. Makes me wonder if Lana actually wanted to make this or if this was a "well they're gonna make it anyway so I might as well" type situation

Machines being on their side is interesting

Overall this was a big disappointment. Way too many call backs to the first film. It's a classic so people remembered all that ****. The first hour was essentially a retelling of the first half of the first film. And once we were caught up, they wasted the plot on a romance story. Typical Hollywood. They barely broke any new ground in this story. The only interesting elements were some sentients being on their side. NPH as a villain is terrible. Just couldn't take him serious. Him being the therapist had potential but they did the reveal too quickly.

We could've gotten a better movie from this. It was explained that Morpheus was voted unanimously to lead them during the time of peace. After the era of peace was over, we could've had Morpheus become jaded over time over losing Zion, losing faith in the idea of The One, and no longer wanting to free people in general, creating a clash between him and Neo. I honestly don't know where they take this and am not excited if Lana continues to be in charge. Really disappointed.
The video game concept was cool. Like, there werent actually video games. That was all programming. Thats just what the machines told neo to explain his memories when they brought him back. The first 3 movies really happened.

I liked that scene where they talked about not wanting to make 'another game' movie. That was smart.

This movie played out like something they didn't really believe in or want to do.

The music and score was terrible. I can’t believe ya'll didn't mention that Rage Against The Machine rip off in the end credits. :lol:

Also. Yahya is 0 for 2 as far as remakes go. He should stop.
Yahya just wasting his sauce on these straight to dvd joints.

They had to catch the new viewers up. Sitting through the first 3 movies could be painful for someone not really in to the franchise.

the biggest movie in the world right now gave their audience enough credit that they knew about films that came out in 2002, 2004, 2007, 2012 and 2014

and of course a number of other films

Back
Top Bottom