matching clothes?

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by oidreez

why you can't just wear what you want?
im saying, though right?  i hope the OP isnt over 18...Son can't even put an outfit together successfully without asking NT. What makes you think you can maintain a healthy relationship with the opposite sex?  Don't even go on that date, dun
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear it seems that with every passing day, more and more people need NT to help live there lives like come on. Sometimes you may need a second opinion on certain things but this is just ridiculous.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

idk why people bash skinny jeans there are people out there that's actually skinny so its not skin tight looking
Skinny jeans taper at the ankle.

Only women look good in tapered jeans.

If OP wants a tighter look than just regular fit, slim straight is the way to go.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

idk why people bash skinny jeans there are people out there that's actually skinny so its not skin tight looking

If OP wants a tighter look than just regular fit, slim straight is the way to go.
Quoted for stupidity

i don't know why people are so quick to believe skinny jeans means "n@t huggers"

349596_IMG_1699.jpg
not me in the picture but this fit looks okay to me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Quoted for stupidity

Us skinny folk can wear skinny jeans and yes they aren't skin tight.  They make skinny jeans that fit normal through the thighs and waste that just taper at the ankle which imo works well with some high top sneakers and doesn't give you a lot of awkward baggyness at your feet.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Quoted for stupidity

Us skinny folk can wear skinny jeans and yes they aren't skin tight.  They make skinny jeans that fit normal through the thighs and waste that just taper at the ankle which imo works well with some high top sneakers and doesn't give you a lot of awkward baggyness at your feet.
quote for the truth skinny jeans are for skinny people enough said

This is one of the best ways to wear a vest with skinny jeans, or a vest/waist coat casually overall. You have to have the confidence and swagger to pull it off though.
waistcoat2.png

Do you OP don't worry what other dudes on a forum think.. Though i'm confused of why you even came here to ask you know what kind of answers you'll get

Originally Posted by MrWavez

LightskinFlYbOy 718 wrote:

bolded for emphasis...no gay !#!+ but pics would help....(of the girl too)
happy.gif

Then theyre just called "jeans" not "skinny jeans"

Back
Top Bottom