MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone in this thread even posted a shoe from the RESTOCK size 15 or above yet?
What do you want us to post a receipt? Even if they shipped yesterday we couldn't post shoes until Wednesday. But since all shoes are on back order there is no telling hen we can post actual pics. 

If you ordered anything off Eastbay this weekend that was on the 5/5 backorder date, I'm sure they will be scrambling to get you your order. They have a couple weeks to do it.

Thing that sucks is, the next 11 low drops the Saturday before the 5th of May which is a Monday. You will want the Concords by then and your cash will be tied up with the order from this past weekend. Thats also the same weekend of the FLoyd Mayweather fight. You guys are going to be trying real hard to grab those 11 Concord lows to stunt for that weekend, for that fight and.....your order from yesterday will still be two days away, at best.

They really did pull the Ultimate bait and switch. 

I don't know why
If you can't afford the concords two weeks after this restock then you probably shouldnt be buying Jordans. I personally have no interest in the 11 lows so I'm passing, but if I did I wouldnt rock em that weekend when everybody and their granny gone have them on. How can you stunt on a super duper general release? If you wanna stunt rock the original concords 

What do you want us to post a receipt? Even if they shipped yesterday we couldn't post shoes until Wednesday. But since all shoes are on back order there is no telling hen we can post actual pics. 

If you can't afford the concords two weeks after this restock then you probably shouldnt be buying Jordans. I personally have no interest in the 11 lows so I'm passing, but if I did I wouldnt rock em that weekend when everybody and their granny gone have them on. How can you stunt on a super duper general release? If you wanna stunt rock the original concords 
Trust I've seen dudes do it. One day I was at the mall at 12 and one guy had on the Tuedo Low 11s that same day they release. To make it worse my bestfriend, who works at Footlocker, said that he camped out for them and had been walking around the mall showing them off since it opened at 9 am. :lol:

I personally am no "stunter"

Obviously the guys who responded to that tweet aren't either.
I'm talking to the kids/men who post here that don't have a lot of money to buy "all" the J's. That can't afford a release every 2 weeks.

I can afford them, obviously you can afford them...

But saying that someone "shouldn't be buying Jordans if they can't afford them 2 weeks after this release"""

Dude your an idiot, no respect for people like you and I didn't quote your name specifically because I don't even want to dignify your post with a response but I had to tell you how stupid you sound saying that. Dumb ***

sounds like he finna resell

FOH! You go put on some chuck's while you wait on Nikes restock. LOL Little footers eat all year long but want to mess up the TBF buffet

Last edited:
Naw finish line was separate from the Big Foot restock. Remember only toro and green glow 4s. Now these popped up.
mean.gif
Oh yea, I was on there and got through, by then most of the good stuff was taken. They didn't even have the green glows like people said either -_- So that was a lie. They had the toros though, supposedly.

I got through on Saturday for a pair of toro 4s. Don't remember what else I saw, I got through on the mobile site.

Size 14 up on eastbay gamma 12

bruh point me in the direction of all them foams you were saying were gonna be around

still need a 11.5 or 12 & 6.5 for the other 1/2

& aint no sizes up on EB they are ALL gone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom