MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else find it interesting that ALL the sites were acting crazy, and now NDC's issues are causing it to postpone the launch?
Anti-bot programming jamming the big boys' systems?
:nerd:

Damn NDC, I didn't cop more in FNL because of you, now your'e prob gonna restock while I'm on the road or toilet or some BS. They got me!

Last edited:
What all these site expect announcing restocks in social medias like that...???? Hyping up shoes that already way hyped up.

Well thats all folks...for now!!!
Wow, Somthings up.....

IDK about y'all but I got kick outta line snd put back in line and had shoes in my cart like 10 times and it would go through on NDC, FTA,FTL  snf FNLsays im still waiting to enter the sight....oooooh well.

still cant get to my cart on NDC and its been almost two hours 
mean.gif

Anybody else find it interesting that ALL the sites were acting crazy, and now NDC's issues are causing it to postpone the launch?
Anti-bot programming jamming the big boys' systems?
nerd.gif
I don't think they would use the image verification on a re-stock and since it would be soo many shoes, not to mention that picture verification thing has been buggy since they started using it 

WOW Nike !
laugh.gif
 the one thing we all looked forward to they took it away. The amount of saltiness with these restocks going on today is too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom