MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cot dam I feel so short in here...Im 6' but barely can touch the rim...

Team #WhiteMenCan'tJump

Last edited:

I've seen Fear V's in 16 and 17. No idea where they came from but I'm pretty sure no one would bootleg a shoe in that size. I haven't seen the black grapes larger than a 14 either. I said early on in the og black grape thread that I wanted those but gave up quick when sites announced size runs. Would be a nice treat for sure. I push 16z in J's. 
My guess is the large sizes came from overseas. I searched the resell land hi and low for those fear 5s, I was willing to pay rape prices. I know when the preludes released the few sizes I was able to find in my size on feebay were shiped from Greece. I won the raffle for black grapes but I couldnt squeeze into a 14 so I got a 12 for my brother.

Regardless this seems strange that they are only releasing sizes 15 and up not complaining I'm just hoping its enough so we can all shine, I'm only after bel-airs, royals, black grapes, and maybe the labs, so I wont get my hopes up too much. Yeezy foams probably will be all I can cop

I'm 6'4" and sz 11. Used to ball as a hobby but I can touch rim. I should be able to dunk smh
I'm 6'4 and a sz 13/13.5 

Still can't dunk either but I can hang 
laugh.gif
 knee injuries are a killer

I'm 6'4 and a sz 13/13.5 

Still can't dunk either but I can hang :lol:  knee injuries are a killer
5'10 and size 13 and you get those when you're over 6'0 and try to have sex in the car. Gotta stick ya legs out of the window and ish. It be like that sometimes. I'm compatible. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. with me. Dipset.

Last edited:
5'10 and size 13 and you get those when you're over 6'0 and try to have sex in the car. Gotta stick ya legs out of the window and ish. It be like that sometimes. I'm compatible. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. with me. Dipset.
same size and height

If you are a reseller and you think you are going to make some big profits off these size 15 plus shoes you better think again. The market for size 15 and above is very small with very little or no profit at all on these. In fact after shipping you probably will lose money. IJS. :rofl:

Not going to say you are wrong but that depends on the city you live in. Obvious if you stay in a sports town and know some athletes, you can make a big profit if not, you be an idiot to cop a size 18 & resell. You taking a risk doing so.

If anyone is trying to resell on these...please kill yourself. Not impossible....but extremely hard selling past a size 14 and make major paper.

All i want is a size 9.5 Bel Air and these dudes put out 15+ sizes... highly doubt it will only be 15+ though.

All these websites tr0o0oo0o0o0o0l

lmao 6'8 260 can still dunk, but its getting more difficult, was al lot easier when I was in my 20s and was only 225

for those with experience with these types of restocks, what is normally the lowest size for these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom