MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a 15... this works well for me... besides eastbay being a crap site when it comes to handling site traffic... Looking forward to this and possibly getting a few pair true to my size. 

besides infrared 6 and powder blue 3s, which are the most GR shoes of the year. Thanks Eastbay
Oh, I heard someone on Youtube say it, but I thought they were lying. LMAO, I didn't even make the cut and I'm size 13. 

Well, oh well. It was too many Jordans for the imagination, anyways. I was in a mid-life crisis.

this is like christmas for you lol Good luck man. 
i hope i can grab 4 pair... atleast the bred 13's and he got games. I would also want the fresh princes and either black grapes or infrared 10s... thanks though.. we shall see come saturday. funny how some run small and others run big... i have steel 10s in 14 they fit fine... but baron 9's are way too tight.. but the 15 barons fit perfect... go figured... ah well.. thanks again... 

Lol @ the same questions being asked over and over.
The same folks who whine after striking out on release day. :lol:

I'm a size 13-14 never had a 15 but I'll be dammed if I miss out on the Royals and Bred 1s AGAIN. Those releases were such a heartbreak

Looks like Eastbay is answering everyone's tweets saying "no we won't have that style in that size" etc... to avoid too much people coming to the site on Saturday.
a business would purposely drive people away from their sites? lmfao.

as for the size 15 ****, that sucks.

DAMN…. SO ONLY RETRO 6's and Powder Blue's 3's for Sizes 9-13?????????

Fo Real?

$169 for men sizes, no tax. Plus they gave me a family and friends 30% off coupon for next month. My other gammas were sz 9.5 and were a lil tight on me so I got me a sz 10 from the outlet and they fit me perfect.
 How did you get so lucky? loll I only get love like that at FTL and FTA.  I paid $169.99 + $10.20 tax at the outlet. Not complaining. 

Last edited:

a business would purposely drive people away from their sites? lmfao.

as for the size 15 ****, that sucks.
This. I heard from an insider (sometimes he's right, sometimes he' wrong) that there will be a full size run in some of the shoe posted and I'm not talking about the recent releases dated back to January either.

Last edited:

Good luck with SoleHeaven their site is worse than JJ 
Guess I'll strike that off. There has been instances where I added an item to cart, and in the cart the quantity is "0". Like with the Ewings earlier today. I did order from them, before though. 

DAMN…. SO ONLY RETRO 6's and Powder Blue's 3's for Sizes 9-13?????????

Fo Real?
lmao! I'm dying 
laugh.gif

where are they coming from? Serious question. Majority of them are sought after shoes, so why are there leftovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom