MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at this bringing resell prices down, if anything its going to drive them up. All that fresh devastation being handed out on sat...mmmmmm 
this actually will bring down resell prices...not immediately since most of this has been out for a while, but hopefully in the future...

If Nike and other retailers continue to follow suit with restock via outlets, online, etc...maybe you kids won't be so damn thirsty and willing to pay whatever's for kicks...

Like I've always said...patience is a virtue...

Bel Airs and Labs will be had

The way eastbay handles their traffic in previous launches, there is no way you will be able to cop more than 1 IMO. For you west coasters, make sure you load the page at least 30 min beforehand and not 5 min.

I'm still clinging to hope that the big feet tweet means "people with big feet pay attention because we'll have sizes for you on select shoes" and not "people with small feet you're SOL".

Gonna focus on the Taxi's, though i'd love any of the 1's, save for the Hawks.

My interpretation of "bigger sizes" means that there will be pairs available in size 15 and up. That doesn't mean ALL are in bigger sizes

I bet those highlight reels are just the same ones that hardly sold initially though lol. Nothing wrong with them being available but its definitely not your typical "restock" for that shoe, unless you wanna consider them being taken off the page for purchase and put back up a restock

There is too much ambiguity . Bigger sizes either mean adult or size 15 plus . We need answers for the love of god and all things holy.

laugh.gif
Back to beasting on the foams

LOL GOOD

But same time I wanted ppl off Ndc so I can cop my snakeskins no problem

Wait.. Blk/Gold 1s, Royal 1s, and Belair 5s is not on that big size picture thou..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom