Massive letdowns this yr! MCHG, Yeezus, 20/20 II of II, Drake, Eminem.. What's next??

Wale and Drake both got strike 3...certified bums, album wise IMO.
Big Sean and Yeezus both deleted with the quickness.

Different =/= automatically good. **** was equivalent to a thong on Miley Cyrus
I never said that the fact that it was different automatically made it good. I don't see why it's getting the amount of hate it is though. Lyrically, that was typical Kanye ****, the only thing that was different were the beats. 

EVERY album that has dropped this year has been disappointing IMO it seem like they all went in total different directions of where they should have gone.

Yeezus = Half the songs were trash
Born Sinner = Rapping was good but the production was bad
MCHG = Solid. Lyrics were straight, beats were hard
Nothin Was The Same = Too many lazy verses and the same boring love ballads

The only great Hip Hop albums came from Ghostface and Pusha. Juicy J's album knocks but that's for when I'm in a certain vibe.

Last edited:
music isn't appreciated no more point blank period ****** want classic material from every artist so they can sit with it for a week and on to the next one

Yeezus wasn't a letdown. It's just that you ****** aren't used to different production outside of these boring *** rap beats. What Kanye was actually talking about is typical Kanye ****.
Lulz.  Music with no rythym, hopping on that dupstep edm wave.

MBDTF had more varied production, tribal chants, string instruments, piano keys, snynths.

Lost in the World > Any track on Yeezus

Havent eem started on the quoteables, "crossiants" b really, smh.

Kissland AOTY>>>

I'm far from an elitist or backpacker, but most albums from the bigger names in hip-hop have sucked for awhile now. There will be a few gems here and there, but overall they've been lacking.

2013 is just the trend continuing.

Yeezus
NWTS let me down after how dope I thought Take Care was
Didn't care for Wale's album
2 Chainz album let me down
Big Sean album letdown,then again I don't really care for dude

So Born Sinner is boring but NWTS was better...
I don't want to live on this planet anymore..
Substance>>>> then "Sweetness" Al B. Sure album any day...
But Pusha T stays on repeat in the whip and Yeezus as well
But French and 2Chainz were big disappointments for records you just want to go dumb/pregame with

So pretty much every album sucked this year according to NT

If you're mainstream your album instantly sucks on here :lol:

Born Sinner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ya'll still saying Pusha T got the best album? 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom