Massachusetts teen charged with making ‘terror’ threats mentioning Boston Marathon on Facebook

so what was the actual threat? because from what was posted it looks like some garbage song lyrics he wrote that reference the boston bombing
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Good question, that's all I saw too. Dumb? Without a doubt. Illegal? Not so much.

Man by this logic a whole host of rappers could be arrested...
mean.gif
Word . . . as far as I know, being a cornball isn't illegal yet

Are they going to start arresting every rapper who references an attack?

The line in OP could have easily been said by Tyler the Creator or Em and no one would think twice

1,000,000 bail is ridiculous for a rap line . . . on the surface it's all lulz because of the pictures and stuff lol but it is actually very scary that all it takes is a phone call to the police and you can get arrested and held without bail for words

Word . . . as far as I know, being a cornball isn't illegal yet

Are they going to start arresting every rapper who references an attack?

The line in OP could have easily been said by Tyler the Creator or Em and no one would think twice

1,000,000 bail is ridiculous for a rap line . . . on the surface it's all lulz because of the pictures and stuff lol but it is actually very scary that all it takes is a phone call to the police and you can get arrested and held without bail for words
...and that puts it all in a nice little box.

so what was the actual threat? because from what was posted it looks like some garbage song lyrics he wrote that reference the boston bombing :lol: :smh:

"A Boston bombing wait till you see the [expletive] I do. I'm a be famous rapping, and beat every murder charge that comes across me!"

It's the implication that got him caught.

Came in this thread all riled up saw it was a white kid and calmed down.

He's needs to be taught a lesson.

He could have inspired people to kill people.

Back
Top Bottom