Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Where did I infer this? :stoneface:

Stop it.

I said the type of carnage you saw today probably wouldn't have been the result of normal pistols, unless they were capable of holding a lot rounds. Cho at VT picked a school where people were contained to rooms. And he chained the doors. Any type of gun would have yielded the amount of deaths he was responsible for under those conditions. In an open space, where people can flee, I would think a firearm with high capacity mags would be more deadly. This is just my opinion. But if high capacity mags on a pistol render it less reliable, so folks opt for rifles...well then that's an issue and makes sense why so many shooters opt for an AR.

The Parkland shooter had 10 round magazines and the Santa Fe shooter had a shotgun and a pistol.

How did they have less carnage or death than any other mass shooting?

Another white nationalist huh? All this border garbage and the terrorists are actually domestic, being raised from birth to hate, and the laws are made to favor them.

The Parkland shooter had 10 round magazines and the Santa Fe shooter had a shotgun and a pistol.

How did they have less carnage or death than any other mass shooting?

They didn't. Well Santa Fe "only" had 10 deaths. What's your point?

It doesn't change the fact that most shooters opt for the AR-15 in these situations. And I'm genuinely wondering why. I'm not for or against them either way. Thank you @RIP sleazyy for answering.

I am against high capacity magazines. Because you pointed out two shootings where the perps didn't use them does not change my mind. At all. Of course mass shootings with any type of gun can be committed. Never did I say it couldn't. I'm speaking as a general rule of thumb...it seems like mass shooters prefer the AR-15 rifle with high capacity mags.

The rifles have more range and better accuracy too.

This **** really out of hand. Our “leaders” are going to do nothing, again. Goddamn innocent people and kids.

There is a common mold for these shooters. White male, extremist views or mental health issue or both, and access to a firearm built or bought on AR platform. I think the reason we see them so much is the reasons I said above + copycat effect.

Media contagion plays a huge role in copycats, the way media covers/speaks about the shooters is disgusting.

Columbine was 20 years ago and the media is still making the same mistakes that they did back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
E634584F-A445-45E8-9819-8F728B0D6F29.png
A07D73EC-706B-4897-8B07-370FBD71A138.jpeg

He basically said "I'm going to kill a bunch of innocent people. But don't you dare blame our fine president for that."

Are there some tweets missing or something? Cause it looks like he’s saying conservatives and conservative sympathizers need to look in the mirror and hold themselves accountable for things they’ve enabled.

I wish there was a 3rd world war happening soon:

Radicalized terrorists vs white supremacists.

Back
Top Bottom