Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Yikes. It's one thing to provide support. It's a whole different thing to do it publicly....2 days later.
I didn't even read the posted tweets as support. They're saying he was going through some ****, which is probably true. I didn't take that as an excuse or defense of his actions. Just saying there's more to consider than good guys and bad guys. And they're right.

I think judging folks is weak in general so it's probably easier for me to see their pov.

There are plenty people/kids who are dealing with stuff…. That DON’T buy an assault rifle or gun and kill people. F that kid and whoever loves him

Again, society’s eagerness to raise a generation of emotional boys who can’t handle adversity

Last edited:
I didn't even read the posted tweets as support. They're saying he was going through some ****, which is probably true. I didn't take that as an excuse or defense of his actions. Just saying there's more to consider than good guys and bad guys. And they're right.

I think judging folks is weak in general so it's probably easier for me to see their pov.

I'm talking about emotional support, not support of the act.

Does that kid not need emotional support? Isn't the idea behind him being punished rooted in rehabilitation?

Does that kid not need emotional support? Isn't the idea behind him being punished rooted in rehabilitation?

That's literally what I said. Read the former part of my my initial comment. Family providing support for their child is normal.

My issue was doing it publicly before the bodies are even cold. The optics aren't great. In my opinion.

That's literally what I said. Read the former part of my my initial comment. Family providing support for their child is normal.

My issue was doing it publicly before the bodies are even cold. The optics aren't great. In my opinion.
Ya, I hear you. My initial post was more so in response to the tweet. I did not read those tweets as a "defense" of the kid.

As for public vs non-public...meh. Be true to you. If you would do it privately, don't be afraid to do it publicly. At the same time, I'm not one for any kind of public displays...I don't do them and I don't necessarily need to see anyone else do them.

Last edited:

Gray told investigators this week he had purchased the gun used in the killings as a holiday present for his son in December 2023, according to two law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.

One source told CNN the AR-15-style rifle was purchased at a local gun store as a Christmas present. The timeline the teen’s father provided to authorities would put the gun purchase months after authorities first contacted Gray and his family to investigate school shooting threats made online.

I saw gun lovers are crying on the internet again with the same stupid opinions, "Cars are also dangerous and kill more people than guns. Ban cars". No, you braindead morons. 99.999999% of people are using them for transportation, not for killing.

Waiting for those ******* useless "Thoughts and Prayers" tweet from that waste of space McConnell any moment how! Then repeated by every piece of **** Republican afterwards. Douchebag Cruz has his Cut & Paste all ready to go, that piece of ******* ****! 🤬🤬🤬

Back
Top Bottom