Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

**** him and whatever "reason" they try to attach to this tragic event. focus more on the victims and survivors and what can be done to prevent more of these horrific acts.

The reason also matters. It can help prevent future events.

I think lately though there's been a cover up to hide MAGA provoked attacks.

I’d really like to hear why he did this. him not giving a clear answer isn’t acceptable.

I'm right there with you, seems like it's common sense that they'd have to speak for themselves but because of certain laws, they don't have to. I thought it was a disgrace that Zimmerman didn't have to testify in his own trial. Basically loopholes in the legal system.

Also in Texas get pulled over with a little weed and you are getting arrested everywhere but Harris county but you can legally have an arsenal in the trunk

Man bleep harris county pd
I had a boxer cutter in my car next to my HEB name tag ( when i did stock)and during a stop the cop asked why do you have a weapon.

'My son is not a criminal, he's a victim': Father of Santa Fe High School shooter claims his son, 17, was bullied

The father of the Texas school shooter says his son should be seen as a 'victim' because he may have recently been bullied and 'mistreated' by classmates.

'My son, to me, is not a criminal, he's a victim. The kid didn't own guns, I owned guns,' he said.

Pagourtzis said his son never displayed any signs that he would be capable of such violence, (the one with the 'born to kill' t-shirt) explaining that he didn't fight with others, didn't drink alcohol and seemed to enjoy healthy pursuits such as working out.

'He pulled the trigger but he is not this person,' he said.

'It is like we see in the movies when someone gets into his body and does things that are not done. It's not possible in one day for the child to have changed so much.'

'My son is not a criminal, he's a victim': Father of Santa Fe High School shooter claims his son, 17, was bullied

The father of the Texas school shooter says his son should be seen as a 'victim' because he may have recently been bullied and 'mistreated' by classmates.

'My son, to me, is not a criminal, he's a victim. The kid didn't own guns, I owned guns,' he said.

Pagourtzis said his son never displayed any signs that he would be capable of such violence, (the one with the 'born to kill' t-shirt) explaining that he didn't fight with others, didn't drink alcohol and seemed to enjoy healthy pursuits such as working out.

'It is like we see in the movies when someone gets into his body and does things that are not done. It's not possible in one day for the child to have changed so much.'
I wonder who the father feels should be held accountable then.

From the same article

'I hope God helps me and my family understand. We are all devastated. It would have been better if he shot me than all those kids.'

Probably the most sensible thing the father has said in the limited things I've read.

:lol: I'd die laughing if someone put out a fake psa saying white men should be banned from buying guns. Petty but hilarious. The answer to this is either legalizing prostitution, weed or both. Cats are too wound up and guns ain't going nowhere. But that gives the country a 'bad perception'... While schools are getting shot up.

He hadn’t eaten, they said, in a couple of days,” [Pastor Strickland] Maddox said. “They bought him a hamburger. They just sent out for it. I guess one of the police officers went and picked it up.”

Earlier in the day, Roof had bought water and chips at a south Charlotte gas station. Now he was hungry. Police bought him food from a nearby Burger King, (Shelby Police Chief Jeff) Ledford said.”

Mass School Shootings Mostly Happening In Small-town and Suburban America

mass-shootings-600x400.jpg

Experts say the phenomenon is due to a variety of factors that include easy access to guns and the copycat effect of disturbed suburban and small-town teenagers emulating each other. It’s also blamed on the pressures of living in small towns that make it harder for disgruntled teenagers to adjust.

Dude could have been a victim, but sorry he's a criminal

Back
Top Bottom