Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Ooo damn then it seems like quality will be a hit or miss for cable. I hope the fx and amc one will be decent at least.

FOH! Dem feels were real at the end, you got to be real coldhearted. Had my guy Mack bawling!

Yeah, that scene was cool. At first I was thinking an enemy bought the shot and was planning to take them or something.

Also I was expecting a rain of bulletd to hit malick in that final scene from Bobbi and lame british guy. Would've been cool.

Last edited:
If Agents was forced to get everything done in 13 episodes, I'm sure it'd be held in the same regArds as Daredevil. But trying to stretch a story out iver 23 episodes isn't a simple task.

Yeah the 20 plus episode standard seasons on networks hurt a lot of shows. 5-6 months is a lot to write for and hard to keep interesting. If abc was smart they'd make this most wanted show 10-13 episodes a season.

Word. When I read the synopsis thought they were gonna find a way to add him to the team.

Adding a black prejudiced guy aint a great look.

My dude Mack stays with the ingenious weapon making[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

It's not a bad thing at all lol. And I think it's the fact Lincoln was trying to have a normal conversation and all of a sudden she goes super **** and just takes off her shirt. :lol:

That's normal sex method. They about to smash with her shirt on? lol

Her last partner was ward, and that was a while ago. 

Jax arms[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Stupid abc news interrupting. I don't give a damn about those douche republicans.

Yeah I was tight. That should've been on a ticker at the bottom of the screen. At least they didn't skip ahead but picked up where they cut it off.

Secret Warriors Assemble...?
View media item 1984371
The Team

“Agent Daisy Johnson must call upon the Secret Warriors for an inaugural mission that will leave no member unscathed, and S.H.I.E.L.D. learns more about Hive’s powers, forcing them to question everyone they trust.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom