Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Jemma is scumbag. She's going to find out what Fitz and Colson did and blame Fitz for not dying instead of possessed Will.

It'd be better if she was just mad at him for lying to her and not telling her the truth cuz she could've handled it. Then completely curve on him from then on :lol:

Areow is not that bad guys :smh:

Yes it is. Well... I'll say it could have gotten better because I stopped watching a while ago.

Did it stop being Batman-lite? Has Ollie actually grown as a person?

Honestly I can let the above go but...

Do they still use the flashbacks as a plot point? If yes, nah I'm good.

Yeah, arrow has gotten real bad. The writing is garbage. It's on cw but that doesn't mean they have to put pointless relationship drama in it. The soap opera crap isn't needed.

Yeah, arrow has gotten real bad. The writing is garbage. It's on cw but that doesn't mean they have to put pointless relationship drama in it. The soap opera crap isn't needed.

It's the CW bro, of course there's going to be pointless relationship drama. 2 seasons from now I'm positive there's going to be "pointless relationship drama" in The Flash too.

Yeah which is why the show is a steaming pile of diarrhea now. Just because the show is on that network doesn't mean the writers have to add that crap. felicity is one of the worst characters and needs to never talk again.

Smallville was filled with that relationship drama but still managed to be good for 5 or 6 seasons out of 10.

The whole lana and clark thing was the worst. She gave that boy blue balls for years then married freakin lex.

Yo, I kinda now realize similarities between clark and Fitz. At least clark had other girls though. Fitz might be waiting for jemma forever.

It's kinda unfair.

Clark has tall, strapping good looks, and cool hair and super strength, super speed, and more.

You give Fitz that, and he'll have all the yamz too.

There's probably some hot, female geeks in the shield lab who have been mirin Fitz but he only has eyes for jemma. They were legends in that shield academy they went back to in season 1. He probably could've did damage at that dorms if he wanted.

Next step they going to do..is replace AP'S Mockingbird with a smokin hot Blasian scientist whose only purpose is to crush on Fitz :nerd:

‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Will Connect to ‘Doctor Strange,’ Plus New Clip!

http://comicsalliance.com/agent-carter-season-2-doctor-strange-clip/?trackback=tsmclip

Say what you will about Marvel’s TV branch maintaining little connection to the films, Agent Carter has managed to feel perfectly at home with both Captain America and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. alike. Now, we can add Doctor Strange to that list with a surprising connection, while a new clip introduces Peggy’s new love interest for Season 2.

Where Season 1 of Marvel’s Agent Carter ended up tethered to Howard Stark’s inventions, and ultimately the Winter Soldier program, a new interview with Comic Book Resources sees showrunners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas revealing that “Darkforce” will play a part in Agent Carter. Darkforce has often been used as a device for Doctor Strange (and also made an appearance in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), while Agent Carter will feature it as such: Basically, Isodyne is a company that we invented based in part on real life companies like Radiodyne or General Atomic or the beginnings of the Jet Propulsion Lab – all of which were in L.A. in the ‘40s, and were developing the space program and were developing nukes. That’s what Isodyne is, and what you’ll learn is they were involved in the nuclear testing out in the desert when they were testing the, at the time they were calling it the atom bomb – and one of these tests didn’t go as expected.
You’ll learn more about that in Season 2, but they stumble upon what people in the Marvel Universe will know as Darkforce, but because they’ve never seen it before they just name it Zero Matter. That’s our tie-in to the ‘Doctor Strange’ universe, and also to ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ because you’ve seen it in ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ as well. Naturally, Agent Carter will find their own purpose for the malleable element, while it remains to be seen if the Doctor Strange movie will follow suit: The cool thing about what we learned as we researched Darkforce over the course of Marvel comic book history is, it affects people in different ways. It’s created a bunch of superheroes, it’s created a bunch of villains, and it has all these different properties. It could be a liquid, it could be a gas, it could be a solid, it could give you powers, it could kill you. It has a lot of different applications, which was cool for us. We were able to select what we liked and sort of make our own rules as to what it does, how it operates, and who it affects in our world.

Not cool enough? Here, have a fancy new clip from the January 19 premiere, “The Lady in the Lake”:

Lois was the goods. Sucks that I haven't seen her in anything since. I think she mainly works on Canadian shows and movies now.

I always wanted Chloe on smallville. There was just something about her. 
lana was always bae
She was the one :pimp:

Lois was the goods. Sucks that I haven't seen her in anything since. I think she mainly works on Canadian shows and movies now.
Yeah she does. She was on some doctor show on NBC recently but it got cancelled a few years back.

I saw her on some show on ION some time last year.

If it's one thing, while you might find success on the CW with a show once it's done that's a dead end for your career. I haven't seen the majority go the actors from those shows on any new shows or movies.

Had to look her up. Didn't know the chest game was so nice. 
Lana was just like that perfect looking fine chick. But like I said, chole just had that sparkle. 

yes my friend welcome to the Haley Club, she a monsta. and the british accent!!! :smokin

Early 2000's was good years for bring them home to mama chicks

Kristen Kreuk
Tara Reid
Stacy Dash
Jessica Alba
Katie Holmes

they were all on the top of my pyramid...

Back
Top Bottom