Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Should've been a 2hr premiere.

Went by quick and wasnt enough for me. I can clearly see the groundwork to make this just another alt timeline in the MCU.

Cool ep for what it is. With a chance to introduce new characters you'd think they'd do better.

A whole year has past and nobody cool or exciting. Nothing mysterious to add to their side.

I almost want to say the new Coulson and crew are from an alt timeline but I dunno how much the writers knew about Endgame.

Last edited:
Meet the 2019 Disney Legends to Be Honored at D23 Expo

780w-463h_051619_expo-disney-legends-release-10.jpg

MING-NA WEN can currently be found saving the day as Agent Melinda May, aka “The Cavalry,” on the ABC series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ming-Na is also known for her seven years playing Jing-Mei Chen on ER. She found success on the big screen when she appeared in the acclaimed Hollywood Pictures adaptation of Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club. Five years later, she would find animation immortality as the title star of the Disney classic Mulan, a role for which she would receive an Annie Award. Ming-Na returned to the role of heroic Fa Mulan in a slew of projects, including an animated sequel, video games Kingdom Hearts II and Disney Infinity, on television’s House of Mouse and Sofia the First, and in the Walt Disney Animation Studios film Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018). Ming-Na has been well known to audiences for her television projects, including her voice work in Disney Channel’s Phineas and Ferb, Disney XD’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Milo Murphy’s Law, the six-part digital short Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors, and a recurring role in ABC’s Fresh Off the Boat.

:lol: It already got the green light for a next season.

Probably me but these eps seem shorter. They gotta hurry up with this plot. Got Gemma and Fitz just kissing each other and they need to get tonit with alt Coulson and this watered down Galactus type threat.

Last edited:
This show been on the brink of cancellation for the past few years and now it looks like it’ll keep going.

All I know is that the events from season 5 could’ve led to a branch reality unaffected by the snap but the end of season 5 hinted towards Thanos coming lol

Isn’t much they can do with the plot as it was shot and written without knowledge of IW ending and EG. Still waiting to bring back Bobbi tho

What the hell is this show even about at this point lol

Like what Marvel source material is being drawn from here LMAO
They making **** up now.

They had sonething with the Hydra Matrix world, Ghost Rider, and LMD season but now theyre really doing they're on sci fi thing. They tried a light Thubderbolts copy the next season after that time in the future but everything theyre making up is even fringe Marvel comics stuff.

Naming obscure alien races and making up objects and artifacts.

I have faith that this season will turn around. Last season was flames and I think things will pick up soon

Haven’t watched any new eps yet but kinda cheap they bring a coulson doppleganger in as a villain. Wanted to see how the other characters and the show handled him not being on the show anymore.

That cleavage looks very tactical. Would distract all the bad guys.

That girl Sequoia was looking good.

Yeah, saw she's married to jed whedon and is also an executive producer of the show. No hoverhands for deke.
maurissa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom