MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by debs 168

-mvc2 on dc is far better than mvc2 on the psn.
pimp.gif

MVC2>
i still have it on DC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone have the wallpaper or pic of the mvc3 credits (the one with viewtiful joe posing as captain america in the room).....? 

I tried googling it, using different search engines and even the main website.....no luck

mvc3 needs a picture taking option like tekken where you could take a screen cap and save it.

Using a controller, what's the consensus, game better on PS3 or 360?

I've been thinking of getting it for PS3, but I don't know how it'd bode on a PS3 controller.

The general consensus if i'm not mistaken is, if you're going to be using the d-pad, the ps3 controller is better suited. Unless, you have the silver 360 controller with the improved transforming d-pad.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Using a controller, what's the consensus, game better on PS3 or 360?

I've been thinking of getting it for PS3, but I don't know how it'd bode on a PS3 controller.

PS3 D-Pad >

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ddouble

frown.gif
I mourn for Diego's competition
frown.gif

I honestly dont even think he'll make it out of pools, Japan does not have even decent MvC comp

Tokido got top 8 at Final Round with only a few days worth of practice and we all know Daigo's better than him. I can't see him winning it but I won't be suprised if he gets to top 8. Him and JWong are not human.

thats true but evo's a whole didnt monster then final round, plus i never believed Tokido had only played for a couple of days.....but like u said its Daigo so anythings possible

Yea it will be annoying if they don't do a DLC version like AE but i'm still excited.

12 new characters, better online and tweaks and fixes. I like it this way rather than one dlc character per month. Now you get 12 characters in one go and get to see all the new tricks straight away in tournament.

I hope there's a $15 DLC for the people who have MVC3 already
ohwell.gif

Diago's got a cool Dante though, I love seeing Dante combos.

Kinda off topic, you guys seen Yipes commentary as "ESPN" PG-Yipes? so lols Hope Yipes can be a commentator for EVO

tumblr_lot3udcKBe1qb3gaco1_500.jpg

Original Roster + 12 new characters 

-Dr. Strange

-Ghost Rider

-Hawkeye

-Iron Fist

-Nova

-Rocket Racoon

-Firebrand

-Frank West

-Phoenix Wright

-Nemesis