MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Thomas Jane was ok. . .as far as that goes..

He was okay. I think Ray Stevenson's Punisher is underrated. From jump, he's pure Punisher. The opening scene is basically a how-to Punisher guide. The movie might be a little one-note, but it delivers on the action, violence, and vengeance aspect tenfold. It's like Scarface without the non-violent scenes.

I'm tired of the man's flashbacks of wife

***** has it like twenty times by the end of the fourth episode

Show really could've benefited from an 8 episode limit. Also could've benefited with a 40 minute limit to each episode

This show moves the pace of a snail

Show is really good. Already better than all the other Marvel shows so far imo. Up there with how i felt with Season 1 of DD.

Yeah it's really good. I think it benefits from having a plot to already start with instead of having to let the story build like the other shows

Starting episode one right now, let me see how this goes. I already don't like his music selection from the first episode to metal for me. However I am liking the pacing, starting to get use to Netflix slow pace.

ROFLMAO. Did his wallet really just FALL OUT.
raw.gif

My god this guy, L after L. Can't hold his alcohol now this.

I’m skipping this show. The marvel netflix stuff has been hit or miss.
I don't know man this first episode starts off IF slow, but towards the middle of the episode on... DAMN. If the show is like this from start to finish. DAMN.

This show is pretty damn good, I wish there were a lot more action but considering there aren't many it is still pretty engaging.

I am surprised this show released this year though considering the gun issues being discussed and I think it might have contributed to some of the bad reviews?

Definitely needed some John Wick moments though.

not gon' spoil it but they've really pushed the nudity on these shows with really the exception of showing nipples :lol:

with the amount of violence, you;d think they'd finally free the nipple

I guess they also plan to have violent rated R films/shows on Disneys new service if these Netflix shows are going to be viewable over there

I haven't seen any other performances, but the Dinah characters so far seems to be wasted.

I'm going to try to watch one more episode to see if it finally picks up.
Micro and Frank finally decided to team up so there's a chance it will

*edit

This show gets significantly better after ep when Micro and Frank joins forces. Much much more interesting now. I think I'm on episode 7. And what is Frank doing talking to Micro's wife so much? That's kinda douchey

Last edited:
I'm going to try to watch one more episode to see if it finally picks up.
Micro and Frank finally decided to team up so there's a chance it will

*edit

This show gets significant after ep when Micro and Frank joins forces. Much much more interesting now. I think I'm on episode 7. And what is Frank doing talking to Micro's wife so much? That's kinda douchey
Just stop watching it.

They did a good job with Billy Russo. The actor was great as well. I knew something was up with him and he was dirty but I didn't see that

Also, micro family gonna die. I just see it by the end of episode 6

Last edited:
I'm on episode 8. It picked up around episode 4 or 5. If the show doesn't fumble the next 5 eps, I might put this in front of JJ, the Defenders and Luke Cage

Some of yall need the entire plot to be through within 2 episodes because of your attention spans. It's not always on the show.

It's just a matter of pacing man. I mean, the first episode literally had nothing to do with the main story.

Absolutely zero. You can say the season started episode 2 but it still doesn't pick up for a good while. Punisher could've benefited from a shorter season.

Its not just Punisher. Every netflix show suffers from pacing issues . Just so happens that with Punisher the issues are at the beginning of the show. Some of these shows they're doing good at the beginning of the season and the in the middle they'll lag, or towards the end

Back
Top Bottom