MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Good Looks rick, as always. Is the Daken gonna have a masked/unmasked variant?

Ill need a lot of luck! And it comes with a second masked head thankfully so no annoying variant chase.

Good to know about the Daken figure. I have no time to hunt for chase figures anymore.

Me too man hate having to hunt things down i barley have time as it is. 
Here's a Nova custom from a guy i know that has made em before:

Cool. My snag a couple of these newer ones. Let's hope for a build a groot. that would make me buy a whole series LOL

Cool. My snag a couple of these newer ones. Let's hope for a build a groot. that would make me buy a whole series LOL

Ill need a lot of luck! And it comes with a second masked head thankfully so no annoying variant chase.

Good to know about the Daken figure. I have no time to hunt for chase figures anymore.

That custom figure is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hasbro needs to make this figure ASAP.

That custom figure is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hasbro needs to make this figure ASAP.

Picked these sentinels up from BBTS and these things are CRACK!:

Also this new Loki figure is just 
pimp.gif
 :

Picked these sentinels up from BBTS and these things are CRACK!:

Also this new Loki figure is just 
pimp.gif
 :

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

where can i find a marvel selects GIant man? 

There is no existing Marvel Select Giant man. Only a Marvel Legends Giant Man Build-A-Figure which goes for anywhere from 90-150. If you want the whole marvel legends giant man wave that's gonna be around $300.

There is no existing Marvel Select Giant man. Only a Marvel Legends Giant Man Build-A-Figure which goes for anywhere from 90-150. If you want the whole marvel legends giant man wave that's gonna be around $300.

oh word good looks ill pass i dont care for hank that much but ill cop antman not giantman lol

oh word good looks ill pass i dont care for hank that much but ill cop antman not giantman lol

Back
Top Bottom