Martin is the funniest show in the history of television...Catch it 9-12 every weekday on MTV2!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

everybody loves raymond > __________
sick.gif

you high ?

Fresh Prince is 100 times funnier than martin. I think Martin Lawrence is highly over rated.

Fresh Prince is 100 times funnier than martin. I think Martin Lawrence is highly over rated.

JewSeeJay wrote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ricky409

fell off after the 3rd season...

homey was SUPER HIGH in season 5...

You fell off after the 8th post, This show was funny you can't even compare it to all the crap black comedy shows they do now. Dude did drugs, but he bounced backed from it.
Wayans Bros.>>>

fixed it a little, but this man knows what's up
pimp.gif
.  half of y'all think tyler perry is funny, come on now
indifferent.gif

JewSeeJay wrote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ricky409

fell off after the 3rd season...

homey was SUPER HIGH in season 5...

You fell off after the 8th post, This show was funny you can't even compare it to all the crap black comedy shows they do now. Dude did drugs, but he bounced backed from it.
Wayans Bros.>>>

fixed it a little, but this man knows what's up
pimp.gif
.  half of y'all think tyler perry is funny, come on now
indifferent.gif

I agree. I bought the series set when it was like $40 on Amazon. Watched it over Christmas again. Never gets old. Dopest show ever. Easy

I agree. I bought the series set when it was like $40 on Amazon. Watched it over Christmas again. Never gets old. Dopest show ever. Easy

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by wren32

Yo, your opinion is wack.

Nah he's right. Martin is corny most of the time. Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Seinfeld are the funniest sitcoms of all time IMO.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by wren32

Yo, your opinion is wack.

Nah he's right. Martin is corny most of the time. Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Seinfeld are the funniest sitcoms of all time IMO.

Back
Top Bottom