Marshawn Lynch Blog - Big up to the Profs. @ CAL

laugh.gif
I came in here thinking he could flip the switch and have that Lil Jontype eloquence.

Yea boi marshawn is solid, wish somehow he coulda played for the raiders that woulda been 2 perfect. And smh at the folks doggin him sayin he couldn't ofhad good grades @ cal cuz the way he writes his blogs lol! I'm a cal student wit a 3.7 gpa and look how I typd this post?

^Yea that's so true my dude. Marshawn's been known all over Oakland since we were younger when he was playin for the dynamites, or rebels or one of thepop warners out here. But dude's a cool dude but he's like most people from Oakland, if you get money and opportunities, you don't wanna alienateyourself to please other people. Nobody would even deal with him if he wasn't as good as he is so why conform? He actually did bust his @+!$ at Cal on topof the struggles of him being a constant target. The dude got shot at at his own sisters high school graduation...

But dude is one of the most loyal cats I've ever met in my life even now. He still throws up fam first (click of dudes grew up, q from unc is also apart ofit) and I know soooo many dudes that are now freezing in Buffalo because he's flying them out there like crazy.

Btw xcautio, you go to Cal now?

You black? If so, do you know like AJ, Yahya, all them dudes that go there from West Oakland?

I heard he averaged 3.0 or better at Cal
Well let's face it, a lot of athletes major in easy stuff (i have no idea what he majored in) and people like Marshawn who are clearly lookinfor a NFL career are just gonna take easier stuff...my brother who went to Cal said that there are a good handful of easier classes out there at Cal, andit's not as cutthroat as people make it out to be, just like any other univ. Their engineering and sciences can be a pain though.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Wow not going to Cal.
wow kid you wanna try applying? Because the letter we're gonna send you is gonna read like this: "we regret to inform you that you're toodumb to attend our university, thanks"

as far as classes at Cal (and I'm sure it's the same at every other university) there are a ton of classes that have a reputation for being easyclasses that athletes take, the famed "rocks for jocks" course that satisfies the natural sciences requirement, stuff like that. my roommate was in adiscussion section with Marshawn and apparently he was just always clownin in class, but I mean what are you gonna tell a future millionaire? and oh yeahI'm an electrical engineering major at Cal and I was born and raised by Lake Merritt in the heart of the Biggity Biggity O, yadada?

Back
Top Bottom