Mars Curiosity Rover may have found evidence of life on Mars?

This was leaked months ago.

mars-rover-aliens.jpg

This was leaked months ago.

mars-rover-aliens.jpg

im saying though, any nasa pics have to be cleared by the govt before they are released. If they keep everything under wraps here on earth, they'll be doing the same with any info they find over there. This is why its always so boring and purposely ambiguous. "May have found" yea right, thats the last you're gonna hear about this potential discovery.

No solid rumors or new news yet. No info is leaking and no scientists are saying anything. I'm no conspiracy theorists, but I wouldn't be surprised if all this info is sitting in front of government officials and they're deciding whether or not it should be released on the possibility of public unrest. 
mean.gif

Nothing will be revealed. You should all know better. Stuff like this are just not going to be divulged to the public. Remember what Agent K said to J about why the public cant know about aliens, "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

NASA says Mars discovery isn't 'earthshaking' after all
http://www.techradar.com/news/world...discovery-isnt-earthshaking-after-all-1115437

After telling the world that the Mars Curiosity rover made a discovery "for the history books," NASA is now downplaying the importance of what was found.

NASA spokesperson Guy Webster elaborated some on the discovery, hoping to realign people's expectations.

"It won't be earthshaking but it will be interesting," Webster told Time. "As for history books, the whole mission is for the history books."

this was taken in 2008 but it is of mars and i just recently saw it and thought it was crazy looking

View media item 147781
Explanation: They might look like trees on Mars, but they're not. Groups of dark brown streaks have been photographed by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter on melting pinkish sand dunes covered with light frost. The above image was taken in 2008 April near the North Pole of Mars. At that time, dark sand on the interior of Martian sand dunes became more and more visible as the spring Sun melted the lighter carbon dioxide ice. When occurring near the top of a dune, dark sand may cascade down the dune leaving dark surface streaks -- streaks that might appear at first to be trees standing in front of the lighter regions, but cast no shadows. Objects about 25 centimeters across are resolved on this image spanning about one kilometer. Close ups of some parts of this image show billowing plumes indicating that the sand slides were occurring even when the image was being taken.

^Can't take images of other planets/space too seriously. They have been accused of photoshopping.

Why did I think those were closed eyes or something?

As much as I want them to find somethin crazy over on mars, they ain't telling us $2@?

Sucks it has to be that way tho since I'm interested in the universe a lot

Back
Top Bottom