Married NT'ers How did you propose?

LOL @ the second response...

he does have a point though...if marriage is a union...why is the onus placed on men to propose?

i kept it simple, ring brought out at our favorite restaraunt.
the one knee thing is just traditional... either you do or dont, personally i dont think it matters.

Congrats on getting married......... your life is over

well i proposed to my wife over aim...3 weeks later im in a black tux and shes in a white gown...ez

KVN!
eek.gif

It was last year while we were getting dressed for the mary j/ jay z concert. Like most women she always asks how do i look regardless if they know they'reon point or not. So while I'm behind her tying my shoe, she asks "how do I look"? I said u look aight. she turned around with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
face, "I look aight......" I said "yeah, you'd lookbetter with this though", then bam hit her with the ring. Had her in tears b, almost missed the concert.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

We were playfighting on the couch and I was poking her with it. She was like what the hell you poking me with? I showed her and asked.

She cried, called her mom, etc. etc.

Poking her with what?

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Why would you wanna get married? If you look at the bigger picture, it takes responsibility off the woman, and puts it onto you.

It also gives her more leverage/control of the relationship, and she'll start rationing out sex, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Like cars women depreciate in value as they age...while it's the opposite with men. As you get older, you'll make more money, while her beauty fades.

Lose-Lose situation either way my dude.
smh.gif
roll.gif

I mean. The 1st response was so outta left field,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ahs430

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

We were playfighting on the couch and I was poking her with it. She was like what the hell you poking me with? I showed her and asked.

She cried, called her mom, etc. etc.

Poking her with what?
The ring I believe.

Originally Posted by livewyre

It was last year while we were getting dressed for the mary j/ jay z concert. Like most women she always asks how do i look regardless if they know they're on point or not. So while I'm behind her tying my shoe, she asks "how do I look"? I said u look aight. she turned around with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
face, "I look aight......" I said "yeah, you'd look better with this though", then bam hit her with the ring. Had her in tears b, almost missed the concert.

that made me tear up...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by phaze1123

We went on a cruise. I set up a "play date", telling her to meet me on the top deck at 11 that night. We met, kind of enjoyed the moment talking, looking at the stars, etc. I stalled long enough for the area to clear and we were alone...said whatever came to my mind, got down on one knee, pulled out the ring and popped the question.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

FeeninLikeJodeci wrote:
BTW, proposing looks very weak, subconsciously what you're doing is putting her on a pedestal.

If you were an Alpha Male and could have any woman you wanted, why would you put forth any effort to "win" any of them over? Exactly.

Put forth this energy towards something constructive, like a career.

seem a little insecure being a man

But OP, it doesn't really matter how you do it, if she wants to marry you anyway you do it she will cry and be happy.

Back
Top Bottom