(Married NTers) Can married men make new female friends?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Seriously?

If she is ugly: yes
If she is hot: no

On an unrelated note, my married friend (a girl) just celebrated their 10 year anniversary and she is allowing her husband to sleep with another girl as long as she agrees to the girl and she has to watch. She figures that is a nice present to him since he has pretty much only slept with her but man, I don't think I know any other person that would allow this in their relationship.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
woah

Anyways OP... it's a TARP
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by datpiff110

na female friendships never work

it seems like women are more attracted to you when u are in some type of committed relationship
1000% true, even if it's just a steady BF/GF relationship and not marriage
grin.gif

of course, because you are then deemed desirable. Nobody wants to eat in the restaurant that is always empty. Give me the 1 that is jammed packed. It must be good since everybody is there. Now apply that to people

it'simple, i'm your packin a boa u can get away with murder , if your'e like me and hung like a 5 hr energy bottle u can't have female friends .......

Seriously?

On an unrelated note, my married friend (a girl) just celebrated their 10 year anniversary and she is allowing her husband to sleep with another girl as long as she agrees to the girl and she has to watch. She figures that is a nice present to him since he has pretty much only slept with her but man, I don't think I know any other person that would allow this in their relationship.
indifferent.gif

If the married woman is watching for kink purposes that's one thing but if she is watching to make sure he doesn't make the girl cum a few times that's whack as hell. I get kink. Applaud it actually but not to regulate.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by bigsupa

@KatieJade4

WHY WAIT...UR MARRIED LET US KNOW NOW. LOLOL
roll.gif

I'm 100% faithful and I trust that my husband would never cheat on me. I also know the way I feel when I see another handsome looking man. I know that they're good looking and that's about it. I never think "oh man, wish I was single again so I could tap that" LOLL.. So I'm sure it's the same for my husband. I have no problem socializing and talking with good looking guys but since I've been married I haven't really "befriended" any. Not that I don't want to or want to for that matter, it's just kind of instilled in my mind that I shouldn't. 

BUT... I know if I were to find out that my husband were friends with a really attractive female, it would drive me crazy. Not that I'm insecure or anything like that, it's just like, "what can she or any female for that matter, bring to the table that I can't?" I don't know if that makes sense but I would almost feel disrespected. 

But +#%%#$% is crazy and once a man is in a relationship it's the #1 challenge to get him out of that relationship and into a relationship with her. Women love the thought of being able to "change" a man. Which is one of the reasons why girls go for the "bad guys".

Originally Posted by onewearz

it'simple, i'm your packin a boa u can get away with murder , if your'e like me and hung like a 5 hr energy bottle u can't have female friends .......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by bigsupa

@KatieJade4

WHY WAIT...UR MARRIED LET US KNOW NOW. LOLOL
roll.gif

I'm 100% faithful and I trust that my husband would never cheat on me. I also know the way I feel when I see another handsome looking man. I know that they're good looking and that's about it. I never think "oh man, wish I was single again so I could tap that" LOLL.. So I'm sure it's the same for my husband. I have no problem socializing and talking with good looking guys but since I've been married I haven't really "befriended" any. Not that I don't want to or want to for that matter, it's just kind of instilled in my mind that I shouldn't. 

BUT... I know if I were to find out that my husband were friends with a really attractive female, it would drive me crazy. Not that I'm insecure or anything like that, it's just like, "what can she or any female for that matter, bring to the table that I can't?" I don't know if that makes sense but I would almost feel disrespected. 

But +#%%#$% is crazy and once a man is in a relationship it's the #1 challenge to get him out of that relationship and into a relationship with her. Women love the thought of being able to "change" a man. Which is one of the reasons why girls go for the "bad guys".

Its sad that, that comment is that laughable. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Seriously?

addendum
.. if she is remotely attractive...she must be in a well committed relationship and your wife must know both the husband and wife

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Seriously?

addendum
.. if she is remotely attractive...she must be in a well committed relationship and your wife must know both the husband and wife
Exactly. Friends with you means she becomes friends with your wife.
Girl wants to have dinner with you? Bring your wife and direct all your energy towards your wife. Does the girl become jealous or irritated? Then she's probably not interested in an innocent friendship.

For girls, if you have a guy friend who wants to hang out, have him hang out with your husband. If he becomes less friendly around your husband, then he probably has intentions.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

He's gonna fall for that trap and she's gonna be out there seeking that 2 on 1 glaze phase next. She think she slick...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

What's so sad about it?

I don't think guys are thinking... "I wish I was single again so i can tap that."
It's more... "I wish I can tap that."

I've been married for 6 years and I've made no new female friends outside of long time coworkers that I have a close working relationship with daily.
They are all engaged or married themselves, and I've steered them to build a strong friendships with my wife.  We've built very good friendships with
couples this way.  As a married man you want to always keep your wife in consideration in everything that you do.

A married man can be friends with an attractive female.

Read that statement. It's all a conundrum of words. Like an atom in a hydrogen bomb.

Married men cannot be friends with good looking women. YOU'RE A MAN. It will not end well.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

sick.gif
sick.gif

What's so sad about it?

I don't think guys are thinking..
I agree with you on that.
From how I view it the poster is laughing at the fact that she said her husband isnt saying the  "I wish I was single again so i can tap that." 

As if its impossible that her husband is content with the marriage. I could be reading it wrong though.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

somewhat serious question...

why would you want to befriend a hot girl if you cant sex her? why tease yourself like that?

Honestly, I like having another woman's perspective on things other than my ladys or my mothers every once in a while. 
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

What's so sad about it?

From how I view it the poster is laughing at the fact that she said her husband isnt saying the  "I wish I was single again so i can tap that." 

As if its impossible that her husband is content with the marriage. I could be reading it wrong though.

that's not the context of what i found amusing.
especially in this day and age of nonstop infidelity, i think monogamy is a beautiful thing.
i just think it's funny when i hear anyone in a relationship say that they know their significant other would never cheat or even think about it.
(and as she put it, she feels he doesn't think about it just because she doesn't)
laugh.gif

because no one knows, but then again i'm a pessimist, so my opinions aren't the most positive.
if Jade's husband is soley all eyes for her and completely committed, then more power to them, i don't have any invested interest either way.
i'm just always astounded at the amount of trust couples have in each other.

What's so sad about it?

that's not the context of what i found amusing.
especially in this day and age of nonstop infidelity, i think monogamy is a beautiful thing.
i just think it's funny when i hear anyone in a relationship say that they know their significant other would never cheat or even think about it.
(and as she put it, she feels he doesn't think about it just because she doesn't)
laugh.gif

because no one knows, but then again i'm a pessimist, so my opinions aren't the most positive.
if Jade's husband is soley all eyes for her and completely committed, then more power to them, i don't have any invested interest either way.
i'm just always astounded at the amount of trust couples have in each other.
A relationship really doesn't work without trust. If you can't trust your spouse around another person of the opposite sex, you're union is doomed from the start.

It's cool to feel the way you do, it sounds like you been hurt before.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom