married/living w/ girlfriend cats come in Vol. A good husband that can cook and clean BRAGGING TIME

SIMPS
smh.gif

My mom is a Chef so I've naturally just learned from her growing up since she is always making great food and well ever since my Dad said learn how tocook, it will help you survive in these harsh times with woman getting rights and all.

^^ hahaha

I'm a stay at home dad(due to a disability) and I take care of my son, do laundry, clean the house, do the bills, grocery shop but I don't cook..Mywife goes to work and when she comes home to a clean house you betta believe she's grateful..I don't mind doing any of it..Gives me something to dowhile my son is napping and gives me sense of accomplishment..Hate on me all you want but I do what I do because I love my family and would never ask my wifeto do these things after she got home from a hard day at work..Peace

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

WaveyJonesLocker wrote:

The perfect husband doesn't spend 800 dollars on an ugly pair of shoes.
Oh God here we go. Keep going man if it makes you feel better.

I get paid son. I'm in the Air Force, I get my money and it's always on time and it's always right

Air Force money isn't that long fam.
laugh.gif

No doubt ... But it's comfortable middle class money. Well for me anyway. I'm an E-6 though. Where you stationed at OP?

Oh, to answer the question, I do most of the cooking in my house. I clean pretty well. I consider myself to be a great husband. But the answer lies with yourspouse. What does he or she think?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Doesn't matter what you do around the house, it's never enough. They'll keep complaining that you don't cook/clean enough because they want to keep you on your toes and acting like you always gotta do their bidding. I'm married now and lived with 2 other previous girlfriends and it's the same thing. Every married man I know goes through it.

Perhaps. I actually caught heat because i didn't clean the bathroom to her standards
grin.gif
o well.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Doesn't matter what you do around the house, it's never enough. They'll keep complaining that you don't cook/clean enough because they want to keep you on your toes and acting like you always gotta do their bidding. I'm married now and lived with 2 other previous girlfriends and it's the same thing. Every married man I know goes through it.

Truth. I remember one time I had cleaned up the whole house including bathrooms and kitchen, made dinner (chicken & shrimp alfredo, broccoli, Italiancheese bread, with a brownie/ice cream dessert) and washed and gassed her car up while she went to work one day... she came home and started yelling about meleaving the toilet seat up
indifferent.gif
I almost left over that... thingshave gotten a lot better though...

I'm telling you, it doesn't matter what you do or how great you do it, they'll complain about something, or they'll say you didn't do itgood enough or you put stuff away in the "wrong place". Huh? It's away. That's where it is. There's no wrong place. Just one of thosethings you have to deal with when being married. Just don't try to put the shoe on the other foot and complain that she didn't do enough around thehouse, you'll be in for it...

AJ FANATIC- Elmendorf AFB, Alaska

that's why you're cooking and cleaning and doing all that, if you were stationed somewhere else you would be doing something else with you time, lol

I just want to know how many cats consider themselves good husbands

like how many cats can cook and clean. When i mean cook I mean whole meals not just mac-n-cheese or on the grill but whole meal

when I mean clean I mean just full on bathrooms, toilets, kitchen areas, vacuum, sweep/ mop.

I think of myself as a pretty damn good husband for all that. My parents taught me well

I know we got a lot of married cats in here. How many of you guys learned all of this from moms?

(my wife works too and she does all of the above too) I just like to know that I can bring in the money and help around the house

This dude really thinks doing household choirs makes a man good husband
laugh.gif

You can never set foot in the kitchen and still be a good husband.

I used to like to cook, then I realized a full dinner takes like an hour to make, takes 5 minutes to eat, and 10 minutes to wash the dishes. Now I hate tocook.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I'm a stay at home dad(due to a disability) and I take care of my son, do laundry, clean the house, do the bills, grocery shop but I don't cook..My wife goes to work and when she comes home to a clean house you betta believe she's grateful..I don't mind doing any of it..Gives me something to do while my son is napping and gives me sense of accomplishment..Hate on me all you want but I do what I do because I love my family and would never ask my wife to do these things after she got home from a hard day at work..Peace

Shiiiiiiii, thats like at least twice as hard as going out and working. I did it this past summer, it's a job that gets no recognition, and is harder thansomeone who's never done it could imagine.

marriage is a partnership. and if you walking on eggshells, then you don't have the right one.

that being said, it is better for everyone if i don't cook. i ruin toast on the regular.

i could F up boiling water.

Back
Top Bottom