married/living w/ girlfriend cats come in Vol. A good husband that can cook and clean BRAGGING TIME

I just want to know how many cats consider themselves good husbands

like how many cats can cook and clean. When i mean cook I mean whole meals not just mac-n-cheese or on the grill but whole meal

when I mean clean I mean just full on bathrooms, toilets, kitchen areas, vacuum, sweep/ mop.

I think of myself as a pretty damn good husband for all that. My parents taught me well

I know we got a lot of married cats in here. How many of you guys learned all of this from moms?

(my wife works too and she does all of the above too) I just like to know that I can bring in the money and help around the house

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

The perfect husband doesn't spend 800 dollars on an ugly pair of shoes.
Oh God here we go. Keep going man if it makes you feel better.

I get paid son. I'm in the Air Force, I get my money and it's always on time and it's always right

rofl @ first response.

i actually like to cook.....so i do those things.

cleaning? eh....

at best, i'll help.

I do it on the weekend because I work two jobs but I'm not perfect I'm just doing my part in my relationship.

That's whassup.
pimp.gif

Marriage/dating should be a partnership ... not just one person doing one thing and one doing another.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

I get paid son. I'm in the Air Force, I get my money and it's always on time and it's always right
calm down captain america

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

some dudes are just quick to jump man. He was and so was I
wink.gif

BTW- I changed it to good husbands instead of the perfect husband

i'll cook occasionally, clean every now and again

but i do the laundry, and I used to wash the diapers

I'm a great husband, but not for all the reasons OP mentioned. I get where hes going though. We sure as hell didn't get it from the generation of menbefore us. They had it hella easy. They only had to bring home bread and call it a day. Our bar is set a lot higher.

whoa, did you say YOU Cook? what does you wife/gf do for the rest of the day? you can't take such a huge part of a womens life like that

blackngold1z- exactly but not alot of cats do that even though they should

theekinqq- idk what dude is talking about, maybe Amsterdam Air Maxes

First off, I'm not a husband.

But I can cook fairly well, not a vast repertoire but I can do a few select meals really well.

As for cleaning, I expect her to handle that. But I can't do anything in a dirty kitchen or a dirty bathroom so I'll keep those clean as I go andit's nothing to me.

Cleaning- eh, along as I pick up behind myself and hit the dishes and trash.

Cooking- me and my lady enjoy cooking meals for each other.

But im a good dude(boyfriend) I don't cheat and I respect that her.

Relationship = Partnership

Doesn't matter what you do around the house, it's never enough. They'll keep complaining that you don't cook/clean enough because they want tokeep you on your toes and acting like you always gotta do their bidding. I'm married now and lived with 2 other previous girlfriends and it's the samething. Every married man I know goes through it.

Air Force money isn't that long fam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

eek.gif
called him captain america
roll.gif

that was pretty funny

But all of those things are very important. Those things are def taught at home. I'm sure she appreciates them.

One valuable lesson that I've learned since being married: if you think that you should do something, or if you think about doing something (cleaning, workaround the crib, etc.), DO IT. In other words, go with your gut.

Doing work when you don't want to goes a loooong way and your wife WILL appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom