MAROON VI #2013

Buying or passing?

• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These will most likely get the Olympic 6 treatment as far as a change in mid sole, which I'm sure will anger some OG's, but I would welcome it.
Kinda brings back that nostalgia that the brand sometimes lacks during certain releases.

I think you meant anger some OG style collectors or fans.
collectors who still have their OG pair from 1991 might be rather
happy that the retro is altered.
But actually I don't understand the hype of this colorway.
IMO it is the weakest colorway from the original release.
Would rather like to see the Sportblues or Carmines
to be retroed for general release.

These will most likely get the Olympic 6 treatment as far as a change in mid sole, which I'm sure will anger some OG's, but I would welcome it.
Kinda brings back that nostalgia that the brand sometimes lacks during certain releases.

I think you meant anger some OG style collectors or fans.
collectors who still have their OG pair from 1991 might be rather
happy that the retro is altered.
But actually I don't understand the hype of this colorway.
IMO it is the weakest colorway from the original release.
Would rather like to see the Sportblues or Carmines
to be retroed for general release.
This.  Carmines and Sport Blues are pretty much the only VI's I'll go out of my way to cop at this point. Black/Infrared's with proper materials as well. These are ok to me, pretty lukewarm on them.  I do understand and respect that this is a grail for many, though.

I have a feeling they're holding these off until 2014. Same goes for the Carmines, Sport Blues and Black Infrared 6's Hopefully the Infrared would be "True" Infrared.

I have a feeling they're holding these off until 2014. Same goes for the Carmines, Sport Blues and Black Infrared 6's Hopefully the Infrared would be "True" Infrared.

I can patiently wait for all those above. That would be a great year if they do this, which I'm hoping they do.

Last edited:
look what i just found in my basement while i was cleaning it out today. OG jordan maroon gym bag in excellent condition, i havent saw this since 1992. SOOO SICK, im gonna carry it everywhere wen i wear my maroon's LOL 8)8)8)8)8)8)

:smh: hopefully the infrareds are durabuck [/ninjahood]

gotta love revisionist love. just like with the laneys and olives all of the sudden jawns no one wanted back then are suddenly everyones fave
Most of us were kids back then, so a shoe like this was unattainable. Its always been my grail, and the thought of it finally coming back is exciting.
unattainable? these joints were discounted and abundant wellll into da VII run...

ill pass, hate maroon...

Back
Top Bottom