Marlo Stanfield should be casted on The Walking Dead

two zero five

Banned
I swear bruh... he'll have the Zombies on deck..

Marlo >>> Guvnah

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Wait wasn't Marlo from Baltimore? Forgive my ignorance but isn't Baltimore part of the DMV being in Maryland?

Marlo's crews standing on the corners serving zombies WMD. :rofl:

Wait wasn't Marlo from Baltimore? Forgive my ignorance but isn't Baltimore part of the DMV being in Maryland?

No, your ignorance will not be forgiven. If we go by your logic then Annapolis, Silver Springs, Lynchburg, Blacksburg, Harrisonburg would all be considered the DMV because they are cities within the states of MD and VA

1. Silver Spring is the DMV. That's like saying Bethesda's not the DMV just foolish. You could walk a block on multiple streets in downtown Silver Spring and you're in the city.

2. I GOT THAT MARLO ON DECK AND THEM LLAMAS ON DECK AND THEM AVONS ON DECK JUST IN CASE YOU AIN'T HEARD WHAT I SAID AND THEM HANSELS ON DECK AND THEM GRETELS ON DECK AND THEM CHOPPAS ON DECK JUST IN CASE YOU AIN'T HEARD WHAT I SAID!!!!

Last edited:
1. Silver Spring is the DMV. That's like saying Bethesda's not the DMV just foolish. You could walk a block on multiple streets in downtown Silver Spring and you're in the city.

2. I GOT THAT MARLO ON DECK AND THEM LLAMAS ON DECK AND THEM AVONS ON DECK JUST IN CASE YOU AIN'T HEARD WHAT I SAID AND THEM HANSELS ON DECK AND THEM GRETELS ON DECK AND THEM CHOPPAS ON DECK JUST IN CASE YOU AIN'T HEARD WHAT I SAID!!!!
indifferent.gif

:stoneface:

View media item 343288

Back
Top Bottom