Mark Sanchez...Dating a High Schooler?

C'mon Sanchez. Gotta do better
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I thought he was trying to hold down some veal, but that's pork butt. Cheap meat. You can find that anywhere at the Trumbull Mall.

Maybe Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Antonio Cromartie shouldn't be the people this guy deals with in his everyday life.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

ey, santonio got !++#%**, cuh

I thought he was trying to hold down some veal, but that's pork butt. Cheap meat. You can find that anywhere at the Trumbull Mall.

Maybe Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Antonio Cromartie shouldn't be the people this guy deals with in his everyday life.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

ey, santonio got !++#%**, cuh

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif
When it comes to white chicks
Milford Mall > Trumbull Mall

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

West Farms > Westchester > Milford > Trumbull

Boom.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Boom.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I guess I'm in the minority because I'm 24 and I have a few 18 years olds on my roster...but IMO you dudes are SERIOUSLY blowing this out of proportion. It only looks bad because she's in High School.

If she's a 17 or 18 year old college freshman...does this even make the news?

When you are a starting QB in the NFL, it matters.

Once you have reached a certain point in your life, you have to up your standards.

a guy still thinks like a guy no matter what status he reaches.  he probably saw her at the club and thought "yeah, why not."  the "sort of want" pic probably flashed in his mind.  he's the quarterback of the jets and gets the top poon in the city but he's still kind of young himself and probably wants to mix up his choices.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I guess I'm in the minority because I'm 24 and I have a few 18 years olds on my roster...but IMO you dudes are SERIOUSLY blowing this out of proportion. It only looks bad because she's in High School.

If she's a 17 or 18 year old college freshman...does this even make the news?

When you are a starting QB in the NFL, it matters.

Once you have reached a certain point in your life, you have to up your standards.

a guy still thinks like a guy no matter what status he reaches.  he probably saw her at the club and thought "yeah, why not."  the "sort of want" pic probably flashed in his mind.  he's the quarterback of the jets and gets the top poon in the city but he's still kind of young himself and probably wants to mix up his choices.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Boom.

laugh.gif
 I'm sayin...he copped a bummy extra regular broad, that he coulda pulled when he was 13.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Boom.

laugh.gif
 I'm sayin...he copped a bummy extra regular broad, that he coulda pulled when he was 13.

Back
Top Bottom