Mario Vol. Amber Rose BFF?

Originally Posted by jman8811

He's in love with stripper.......

THIS.

Ummm sorry but I see this as an L for him.

I mean, it's like:

(1) She's a former stripper so god knows what she has done for money...
sick.gif
sick.gif
...and you're kissing all up on her?
(2) You're f**king Mario, and this is the BEST you can do? A washed up stripper that looks like she would cast as Sara Jay in her E-true Hollywood bio-pic?
(3) Clearly, this is the chick you go for when you couldn't get Amber Rose herself...talk about downgrade...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

THIS.

I mean, it's like:

sick.gif
sick.gif
(2) You're f**king Mario, and this is the BEST you can do? A washed up stripper that looks like she would cast as Sara Jay in her E-true Hollywood bio-pic?
(3) Clearly, this is the chick you go for when you couldn't get Amber Rose herself...talk about downgrade...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aint amber an ex-stripper herself tho?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

THIS.

I mean, it's like:

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same thing I thought
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And 
roll.gif
@ this U-Turn this thread took. Sunglasses: Ugly females' best friend since Beverly Hills

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yeah Mario downgraded  from i remember his old girlfriend was.. miss oochi wally aka nicole ricca

nicole-ricca-photo.jpg
pimp.gif
Love her, I was so shocked when they started going out. She was his ex ex
His most recent ex is this chick she was in one of his videos
nx46c5.jpg

THIS.

I mean, it's like:

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes she is. What's your point?

I've said many times on this very site that Kanye himself took an L for leaving Alexis Phifer for Amber.

If you're into stank psuedo-celebrity ex-strippers though, it's Amber or nothing. Mario chose "nothing" as far as I'm concerned...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS.

I mean, it's like:

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes she is. What's your point?

I've said many times on this very site that Kanye himself took an L for leaving Alexis Phifer for Amber.

If you're into stank psuedo-celebrity ex-strippers though, it's Amber or nothing. Mario chose "nothing" as far as I'm concerned...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Youre ignoring thet fact that Mario's career is kind of at a stand still right now.
This skeezer stripper is getting his name out there. Prior to her, when was the last time NT had a discussion about him? Lets face it if youre not hot on NT, youre doing it wrong.
They both know what theyre doing for each other. Its only entertainment.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by finnns2003

That chick is ridiculous, who is she?
She's Amber Rose's best friend, they used to strip together
She's also Mario's manager's ex-girlfriend, well his ex-manager now since she left his manager to be with him
laugh.gif

2u3v1op.jpg

Is this the same girl? 
nerd.gif

xcrudw.jpg

2j5dg8x.jpg

I mean, it's like:

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this.....

This skeezer stripper is getting his name out there. Prior to her, when was the last time NT had a discussion about him? Lets face it if youre not hot on NT, youre doing it wrong.

lmao @ you saying that like NT is the end all be all.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

lmao @ you saying that like NT is the end all be all.

...Oh but it is.

Ya'll trippin, ain't like He's going to marry her. He's with her, He'll probably smash the hell out of it and quit it.

Who cares if she was a stripper, ya'll acting like you wouldn't date a dime stripper. There is a difference between a chick you'd date, and beat for a couple months and leave, then a chick You'd want to marry.

Back
Top Bottom