Mario Chalmers breaks Jose Calderon ankle

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...he fell cause he tripped on his own foot...title should read...Calderon breaks his own ankle N Chalmers is garbage...
laugh.gif

That would be true if his feet would've made contact w/eachother but they didn't so it's not.

Chalmers being garbo on the other hand...........
laugh.gif

...he fell cause he tripped on his own foot...title should read...Calderon breaks his own ankle N Chalmers is garbage...
laugh.gif

That would be true if his feet would've made contact w/eachother but they didn't so it's not.

Chalmers being garbo on the other hand...........
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Son, what video were you watching? Tripped on his own foot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Nah fam, he got rocked off a simple jab step.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Too me it's pretty evident he tried to stop his momentum and plant on his left but his left foot got caught under neath him causing him to roll his ankle and fall. I'd hardly say Chalmers jab step is the culprit here.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Too me it's pretty evident he tried to stop his momentum and plant on his left but his left foot got caught under neath him causing him to roll his ankle and fall. I'd hardly say Chalmers jab step is the culprit here.

that jab step can be a very effective move.

it can get the defender off balance easily when executed well

that jab step can be a very effective move.

it can get the defender off balance easily when executed well

Back
Top Bottom