Mariah Carey calls Eminems bluff

In what is sadly the most interesting Hip Hop beef in a while Nick Cannon, and his wife Mariah Carey have decided to takemore shots at Marshall Matthers. Despite what seemed like a stalemate in this feud, the young couple is still very upset with a lot of thecomments that the Detroit rapper made towards Mariah, and her husband Cannon.
Cannon has resurfaced in a recent interview firing shots more shots at Eminem.

During the interview with "Star Pulse" the Wild N Out star said that there could be no peacebetween he and Marshall until they sat down and personally spoke.

"He's lucky I haven't run into him yet, I'm supposed to protect my woman if someone can be so heinous and disrespectful. Until wespeak, I don't respect him as a man. He and I need to have an old-school sit-down."

In a seperate interview Mariah had with Ryan Seacrest, she once again called Eminem obsessed and accusedhim of trying to use her name to help out his career.

"Eight years ago, maybe I knew that person, kind of, in a very platonic way and yet they're still using my name in songsin order toboost their career, which I don't think is working, It's just obsession. Anybody who would write a song about somebody and try to say nasty, disgustingthings about them eight years later, when they're married, I'm like, I don't think so."

The song that initially started the feud was a track off of Eminem's new album "Relapse" things gotinteresting when Mariah made the song, Obsessed, and then Eminem responded with the song"Warning", where he called Cannon a Fa**** and Carey a Sl**, Bi**, Cu**; and threatenedto release old phone

grey_loader.gif

conversations.

I actually went back and listened to "Obsessed," and Mariah went in on Eminem. She's as slept-on a songwriter as any pop superstar of the lastfifteen or so years, but had those lyrics come from somebody else, people would definitely look at this as more than just some publicity stunt.

I wish just somehow Em and Nick met face to face at an event or something........see if Cannon still runs his mouth
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I actually went back and listened to "Obsessed," and Mariah went in on Eminem. She's as slept-on a songwriter as any pop superstar of the last fifteen or so years, but had those lyrics come from somebody else, people would definitely look at this as more than just some publicity stunt.

Dude, The Dream wrote that record, do your homework....

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

I actually went back and listened to "Obsessed," and Mariah went in on Eminem. She's as slept-on a songwriter as any pop superstar of the last fifteen or so years, but had those lyrics come from somebody else, people would definitely look at this as more than just some publicity stunt.

Really? My word! I had no idea. I'm slipping.

So that means... Tricky Stewart was on the beat! And let me guess... They did "Throw It in the Bag," too, right? You're just making this up.
tired.gif

*Waits for Lame Nters*

"Nick would mash Em in person, you can't make fun of someones wife like that"
indifferent.gif

.....so what about all the other people Em dissed do you see them taking everything so personal. Nick is a lame, he don't want it with Em in anyway.

Im liking this whole "beef" It brings out the beast in Eminem. If Relapse 2 is anything like Warning and his verse on Forever, thank Nick and Mariah.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"He's lucky I haven't run into him yet, I'm supposed to protect my woman if someone can be so heinous and disrespectful. Until we speak, I don't respect him as a man. He and I need to have an old-school sit-down."
Oh please, shut your sucka #%% up. How you gonna start off with "he's lucky I haven't ran into him yet" then talk abouty'all need to have a sit down talk. Louis Farrakhan #%% *@+%%. This is why I can NEVER take this fraud seriously...son is looking as corny as Eminemthroughout this *!!+.

So that means... Tricky Stewart was on the beat! And let me guess... They did "Throw It in the Bag," too, right? You're just making this up.
tired.gif
I don't get the sarcasm.

She doesn't deserve the credit for writing the entire record...other people contributed to it. So Tricky Stewart, Dream and Mariah went in on Em...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Im liking this whole "beef" It brings out the beast in Eminem. If Relapse 2 is anything like Warning and his verse on Forever, thank Nick and Mariah.
If this is what it takes to bring out the beast in Em then it's a sad, sad thing.

Damn I'm expecting a Bagpipes of Baghdad 2 on Relapse 2 now
smh.gif

Somebody need to cut off Nick Cannon's foot.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"He's lucky I haven't run into him yet, I'm supposed to protect my woman if someone can be so heinous and disrespectful. Until we speak, I don't respect him as a man. He and I need to have an old-school sit-down."
Oh please, shut your sucka #%% up. How you gonna start off with "he's lucky I haven't ran into him yet" then talk about y'all need to have a sit down talk. Louis Farrakhan #%% *@+%%. This is why I can NEVER take this fraud seriously...son is looking as corny as Eminem throughout this *!!+.

tired.gif
I don't get the sarcasm.

She doesn't deserve the credit for writing the entire record...other people contributed to it. So Tricky Stewart, Dream and Mariah went in on Em...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

If this is what it takes to bring out the beast in Em then it's a sad, sad thing.
It's whatever DSK. I'm bored out of my mind over here and actually forgot that Dream helped her on the record, along with Tricky Stewart. SMH @ me...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I do have to agree with that last part, though. The whole Relapse album, conceptually, if nothing else, was as good as anything Em has done in years. I'malmost as disappointed in him for taking Mariah's barbs to heart as I am in a platinum superstar like Mariah needing this just to help her move a fewhundred thousand units in her first week.

Eminem is a lame. Why does he always start beef with pop stars and lame corny rappers like Nick Cannon. He always goes after people he knows won'tretaliate. Eminem is corny I never bought into his hype.

the em i know wouldn't wait to smash on this broad... he should of been done that already..

i think the ones trying to help their carrers are nick and mariah!! They are trying to get their names in the media by talking about that dude shady!!

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Nick Cannon would fold like a deck of cards if he came face to face with Em

Lets be serious, I doubt anyone in this game is scared to fight Em.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eghckk

Eminem is a lame. Why does he always start beef with pop stars and lame corny rappers like Nick Cannon. He always goes after people he knows won't retaliate. Eminem is corny I never bought into his hype.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So Eminem is hype, huh? Dudes not being able to decipher real rap skills FTL.

Back
Top Bottom