Mariah Carey - Bye Bye 2nd single off E=MC2

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Album is decent.

It makes me appreciate "Emancipation" much more.

Nothing is touching that.

True that this ain't toching "Emancipation," but IMO, this is not too far behind.

Pretty solid album through and through.
pimp.gif

Too many songs sound like cuts/rip-offs of songs from her last album. There are too many songs with the same 808 hi-hat sound in the same pattern. The songsstart to run together and the sound is stale.

The pop songs are mostly corny, she's trying to hard to have fun, but the deeper songs are classic Mariah. Bye Bye is good, but StarGate needs to change uptheir drums, which I don't think is that hard. As someone said songs like Irreplaceable, Tattoo, Go On Girl, One Word are starting to run together as well,they're starting to lack personality because they're all the same.

album is HOT..jus missin "fly like a bird" joints ya kno..need more of those on here...but its tuff...and...bye bye....19th number 1...lets b honesthere.lol

Yall know damn well that this album is not even close to The Emancipation. That always was crack from beginning to end almost.

This album has quite a few corny records that get skipped automatically.

i gave it a listen today and i'm not feelin' it as much as 'emancipation...' MC will put out a grown folks album in-between the albums thatcater to the younger folks (like r. kelly). i would have liked to have seen collaborations w/ maybe a winans or a whitney. hell, and this is STRETCHING it, buteven janet jackson. t-pain and young jeezy ARE NOT grown folks music.

MC still has it though... who is her production team?

I only listened to some of the songs mentioned here..

Album sounds pretty decent!!

Hova is going to be on the remix of this song..And the album is complete fire...

I liked the album.

There were just a few tracks on the album that I had a problem with like "Migrate" & "Side Effects".

But, overall it's a good album.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom