Marcus Jordan Setting Bow Wow Straight..sorta

^shut up everyone?...

he's freakin Michael Jordan son! of course he can get any Nike/jordan shoe in any colorways he wants.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

^shut up everyone?...

he's freakin Michael Jordan son! of course he can get any Nike/jordan shoe in any colorways he wants.
EXACTLY!!! and its for free...

Marcus is a chump. If I had access like he does best believe I'd have some better PE designs. Those are the worst 10's I've seen. 9's arepretty dope though.

He does not count. If he waited til release day copped from the store and sold all his pairs he got from his dad and gave it to charity then maybe he would bethe king

some of ya'll act like sneakers are the only thing on his mind and he gotta wear heat 24/7
smh.gif

well obviously he's not going to wear PEs everywhere, but to like a sneaker event i would expect something better from him as well, even like 2001 retrosor something.

i thiink bow wow is a hype beast anyway.. so i dont care.. marcus has access to any jordan he wants.. he probably has his dad game-worn shoes and everything..so he wins hands down... bow wow is wack no matter when/how/why he gets his kicks...

How u gone try to set somebody straight with nothing but player exclusives, I understand that to some of yaw that might mean somethin, but yaw acting like bowwow cant afford player exclusives, I see if dude had some other player exclusives besides his own, they nice in all, but who cares, he need to come with someOG heat, some unreleased jordans or some samples or something cause what I just saw wasnt nothing special, we've been seein these same player exclusivesfor over a month now.

Even though Bow Wow is a herb he had more heat in his recent video than Marcus showed in his video. Real talk! Those PE's were weak!

Marcus should have clowned on Bow Wow for not having enough knowledge on the Jordan Game

indifferent.gif
A step above bow wow, I thought we would see some real heat
grin.gif
Keep ridin the pine at illinois

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Even though Bow Wow is a herb he had more heat in his recent video than Marcus showed in his video. Real talk! Those PE's were weak!
you trippin

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Originally Posted by MH602

indifferent.gif
A step above bow wow, I thought we would see some real heat
grin.gif
Keep ridin the pine at illinois
Marcus Jordan doesn't ride the pine at Illinois...

facts don't phase some folk.

Back
Top Bottom