March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

At this point Ospreay is going to change to Heavyweight and be the one to dethrone Okada in 2022.

Not serious, but watch it be someone like Dolph or Fale to dethrone Okada.

I started to fade during the main event but I made it haha.

Good stuff fellas.

Thankfully I don't have to step out for any reason today other than to clear the snow off my car when the snow stops.

Only supposed to get like 2 inches of snow here.

Going internet covert until I catch Wrestle Kingdom...I missed some good **** in the thread the past few days...y’all know what’s next...
Poor ***.... We're literally just getting by right now...
Damn homie. By what follows honesty wasn’t the best policy in this instance...
4w got people shook
Never. Only his snitching tactics and posting PPV results gained any real response from me. That was complete apathy...
Incorrect.

LINTWT taking all this money. We starting off the year right, I don't give a **** what cat headed god this man prays to.
Talk to em Drew. Y’all gonna get that bag and whenever NTWT Mania occurs...that belt is mine @ihust1e ...
Yall NEED the money the most. Yall might be able to afford a steak with A1.
I’ve had 8FE2DED9-1962-49CE-9145-C7F996469215.jpeg filet mignon in Hawaii breh. It ***** in the pic you posted...cooked medium for the record. Pepper crust shiitake mushrooms and demi glaze... AC1649A1-E4C5-4187-9CD2-96229D7B7A6D.jpeg
Didn’t dude leave here cause he didn’t even like wrestling anymore?..He really should keep his whiny *** on twitter..
Double Talk Dave is about to be dropping all types of stars. Constellations even. :lol: :rofl:
Says the man with imaginary jobs and imaginary currencies.
This has been an entertaining beef. Real ****
Who is hated worse in here? 4w or that xxxxpino jobber from the last month or so?
Different levels of hate for different reasons. :lol:
it was only like 8x better at first

but now Return of the Cat vs Young Straight to DVD

LIJ vs NTWTShield on who makes the most bank at RR

3dgar x Galaxy Foams vs Charge Bike SZN

22 vs poverty

Celtics vs $10

Sometimes i forget how easy some stuff can write itself instead of it being forcefed
A00543FB-BBF3-47EA-A72B-F2056AA1D365.png A00543FB-BBF3-47EA-A72B-F2056AA1D365.png A00543FB-BBF3-47EA-A72B-F2056AA1D365.png
Steve Hightower mixed with Bobby Knight
That **** almost made me spit out my water. I am so damn serious. :lol:
What about Treat Williams?
This was an underrated post.
Celtics VS $10
tenor.gif
Jeebus man... 6163CBFD-B5A4-469E-837E-EC860B921ABE.png 6163CBFD-B5A4-469E-837E-EC860B921ABE.png 6163CBFD-B5A4-469E-837E-EC860B921ABE.png 6163CBFD-B5A4-469E-837E-EC860B921ABE.png 6163CBFD-B5A4-469E-837E-EC860B921ABE.png
If you get offended easily do not come in here right now you might get your feelings hurt.
I’m so mad I missed this. Working those close and then open shifts are super trash. That check was looking GREAT though.
Fixed. Nobody cares, @22TL;DR can't eem read good.
This has also been an excellent feud. :lol:
What’s good brotha? Waiting impatiently for the Eagles game next Sat. I’ve got phaith.
We gotta win. Running the ball, a lot will help.
Not worried about medals.

All this stunt work, I am sure some verification can be provided
E0F4568A-FCC0-4B42-BF51-10D54F797012.png E0F4568A-FCC0-4B42-BF51-10D54F797012.png DC wants some verification. **** just went next level...
Didn’t realize we both was ******* your sister.

*high five*
6A1FC6D3-7590-45AB-9F5E-8DB254136E46.png
Dudes got me on they mind and I’m not even sayin anything. 8) You and bigego24 bigego24 the only real dudes in that bum crew of yours. When I got something to say I’ll @ ya. 8) Not hide behind a 8 inch screen working for minimum wage and haven’t had a day off until my boss said so.
I sometimes forget 22 is about as mean as I am when provoked...
Harajuku was crowded as ****...

Also @ihust1e

8747478F-9DC2-4ECB-AB60-235CE621615A.jpeg
Enjoy yourself man. It has to be an epic experience. Japan is our next vacation.
Have y'all seen the movie 'Waiting...' before? Ruby Riot looks exactly like the crazy chick with the bush. Nailed it.
We don’t agree on much but that was 100% accurate.
Gene with pics to confirm... 2DA6B0AA-9BAF-4562-8873-79889967B694.png
Listening to Pollock and Wai right now and they are talking about Wrestle Kingdom spoilers and Pollock says if you can't watch live and don't wanna get spoiled just stay off the twitter and the internet. With that being said I would say if you don't plan on watching live I would def not come in here bc there will be a few of us watching live for sure.
This is why I won’t be posting until after WK.
He basically gets paid to be a mark.
I’m sure a lot of people are envious of his stature for that reason. We would all love to get paid to be a mark...well most of yall that ain’t got long paper... :lol:
Not very excited for WK this year
Explain further please homie.
I am sure if her skins were 3 shades lighter, you would have a different tune
He said GHIMS is basically on that... AF95A8A9-AD5E-45C9-8E3C-6492503B63D2.png
Hand2HandDC?
They both y’all about race a lot... :lol:
Suzuki was already a G, but this put him on a whole mother level after seeing the skills socks as well as the brazy socks... C8C7A88D-1322-493D-9FC9-7448116D6240.gif

Back from the Dome. Quick thoughts

- LOTS of foreigners. They grouped us all in one or two sections away from regular Japanese fans (I was in 1F can’t speak on others)

- Dome food was good. We had the curry.

- LIJ merch was everywhere. Easily outnumbered and outsold bullet club.

- The difference in how the crowd behaves was interesting. In the foreigners section a lot of people would obviously ooh and ahh or chant a wrestlers name but I didn’t see that same energy from the Japanese side which is understandable. Only time that happened was when the entire dome was chanting for Naito.

- Most live match was the Jr Heavyweight title 4 way. I almost fell asleep during the IC title match after. I would put that as my least favorite match of the night. Switchblade needs some work but I like the character

- People were sick that Okada won. Entire dome wanted Naito.

- Too early for me to give a favorite match but the most fun to watch was between the 4 way and the main event.

- if I ever do this again I don’t want to sit next to the marks

Back
Top Bottom