March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

He marches to the beat of his own drum. Can't front on that. It's like me willing to live bare bones just to live in Japan. You sacrifice to pursue things you love. If he truly just loves performing and the end goal isn't fame or titles, then so be it.

This man Archer thinks he is the goddamn Sandman. disrespectful ***.

But he's got plenty of time to wrestle in tiny promotions doing gimmick matches..With his neck the way it is, he should be making that money now and leaving his mark while he physically can..Dude will be 45, unable to wrestle anymore, and broke..Such a shame..

But he's got plenty of time to wrestle in tiny promotions doing gimmick matches..With his neck the way it is, he should be making that money now and leaving his mark while he physically can..Dude will be 45, unable to wrestle anymore, and broke..Such a shame..

I agree, however, I would go as far to say with his looks, he could end up being a high priced Japanese gigilo and make a decent living into his 50s.

:smh: :smh: :smh: Too soon brother purple snuffleupagus..Too soon..

just sayin

images.jpg

I love how the legacy of titles is emphasized in NJPW. it makes clear that these championships are something wrestlers over the years have struggled and suffered for, but only 64 (or whatever) men in history have had the skill and luck to attain them.

Wouldn't catch that **** happening in DubDubEeee

Back
Top Bottom