March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I know this Raw is meant to be fun and such like other tribute/specialty Raws, but it once again serves to let the fans know that the past >>>> the present, and maybe even the future. They've been beating nostalgia over people's heads for so long, what are they gonna do 5-10+ years from now?? Bring back Orton and Cena, who have never really been off screen much since 2003? A tribute for the Bellas who also haven't been off tv much and history re-written for them anyway? "Oh my God, it's it's....it's Dolph Ziggler, remember when he cashed in the MITB????"

false as ****. FaF.

I know this Raw is meant to be fun and such like other tribute/specialty Raws, but it once again serves to let the fans know that the past >>>> the present, and maybe even the future. They've been beating nostalgia over people's heads for so long, what are they gonna do 5-10+ years from now?? Bring back Orton and Cena, who have never really been off screen much since 2003? A tribute for the Bellas who also haven't been off tv much and history re-written for them anyway? "Oh my God, it's it's....it's Dolph Ziggler, remember when he cashed in the MITB????"

"is that 3 time former world champion Alberto del Rio???"

82 year Old Vince bout to take a spear from the big dong playa

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom