March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

So regarding the couple spoilers....

Carmella failing a cash-in seems pretty obvious.

So after the shenanigans Shane pulled w/ both KO and Zayn tonight, he's all of the sudden going to just start a program with Ziggler and that stuff will be forgotten. That makes zero sense.

So after the shenanigans Shane pulled w/ both KO and Zayn tonight, he's all of the sudden going to just start a program with Ziggler and that stuff will be forgotten. That makes zero sense.
Yeah, NOBODY wants to see Dolph vs Shane. Unless it's a "Loser leaves WWE" match, it's a piss break. (Obviously Dolph wins because he just signed a new contract) And honestly Carmella isn't over enough to be champion. She gets crickets every time. Losing Ellsworth really damaged her

Also.......
200x150.gif.2c18a87928834981963d5be839f53184

Regarding speculation on WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnarreturning to UFC once his WWE deal expires after WrestleMania 34, Dave Meltzer reported in The Wrestling Observer that from within WWE, it appears that Lesnar is very interested in staying with WWE and that officials expect the same "photo finish" that they had a few years back when his deal expired and a decision was made right before or after his last date.

The Observer adds that publicly WWE officials are still moving forward with the idea that Lesnar is leaving and part of the mentality right now is to downplay Lesnar on his way out so it won't look like such a big loss if he does leave. The idea is to create an environment where fans celebrate Lesnar's departure instead of having them feel that UFC just landed one of WWE's biggest Superstars.

WWE has had each creative step laid out for the WrestleMania 34 main event between Lesnar and Roman Reigns but Vince McMahon changed things last week based on his reaction to the photo of Lesnar in Las Vegas with UFC President Dana White on Elimination Chamber Sunday getting so much attention from the fans and the press. This is why Lesnar was not on RAW for the face off with Reigns. As noted, one of WWE's goals for the Reigns vs. Lesnar build is to get Reigns cheered by the crowd, which is something that isn't always guaranteed, leading to a positive reaction when he wins the title at WrestleMania. WWE also wants the build to come across like a shoot as much as possible.
THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR ME TO CARE! I REALLY HOPE THIS WOULD OPEN UP MANIA SO I CAN NOT CARE FOR IT!
Welp.

Triple threat tag team match @ Mania, playa!
But honestly the SD Tag Titles need to open up Mania. They've been the best thing for the past year.

Styles better retain at mania! AJ needs his Mania Moment !
What's the record for Rumble winners losing at Mania? If anything I wonder how would they build up a part 3 of this feud. No way AJ retires in 2 years and doesn't get a win against Nak

And, besides his return Shane has done nothing to excite me. What is the point of him being here I thought he wanted change and it seems like they've fallen off a cliff the past few months since Survivor Series. Dolph? The hell?

As much as I want Styles to win, I can see Nakamura winning. And if WWE is doing another draft after Wrestlemania, they might move AJ to Raw so he doesn't get his rematch.

You're problem is you're thinking with logic.

Gotta think like WWE.

Black Man Thinking.gif

Come on, let's not act like making ZERO SENSE isn't normal in WWE.

Excellent Listen

Black Privilege with Charlamagne tha God
Charlamagne tha God is an American radio presenter and television personality. He is a co-host of the nationally syndicated radio show, The Breakfast Club with DJ Envy and Angela Yee, and stars in Guy Code, Guy Court and Girl Code. He is also a VJ for The Week in Jams with DJ Envy and Sofi Green. Subscribe to this podcast on Apple

Listening to 14. Black Privilege with Charlamagne tha God from Now What? with Arian Foster. http://podbay.fm/show/1291152192/e/1517270400

Back
Top Bottom