March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Went to the Howell, MI Outlet yesterday - worse than usual. They really had nothing except for some TB Soldier IIs and some Pegasus '83 retros. Hashwall was all mixed up and super picked over.

Man those am90s are straight can someone pick me up those silver n green joints sz 8 plz....pm me!

Only thing that's good bout livin in NYC is we get heat QUICK.......

Only thing that sucks is we have no ROSS or NORDSTORM RACKS....closest thing to a clearance store is Century 21

Edit:Both Ross' in Palmdale Ca.

First Ross 1 pair of 90 boots size 7.5, 1 pair size 9.5 $38

1 pair of white/red DT max for $28

Grey suede ACG boots scattered sizes $30.
2mctxxj.jpg

and these AM90s for $28 size 11.5
efhqme.jpg

Bout to head to another Ross on the other side of town to see if anything good, prob same %$@# though.

"The Great Godzilla Hunt" lead me to 3 Ross' last night.....nothing. But will hit about 7 more today.
I will post my finding's later.
Also keep a look out for the Barkley "I am Not a Role Model" tee at Ross.
I Got mine last year at Ross but seen some more abt 2 weeks ago at a couple Ross'.

went to the ross around my way and they didnt have anything worth copping
smh.gif
..... I walked in telling myself I would find a pair of Godzillas
laugh.gif

"The Great Godzilla Hunt" lead me to 3 Ross' last night.....nothing. But will hit about 7 more today.
It ain't that serious. 10 ross stores in 2 days?
You spent more in gas then the shoes probably.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

These are up on NDC for $130, if anyone still needs them. Sizes 7.5-11.
23stealth.JPG

Damn why did you tell me that!....... tempted... i went to swoosh and saw em for even better! must tell myself no! :

71s8wo.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

These are up on NDC for $130, if anyone still needs them. Sizes 7.5-11.
23stealth.JPG

Damn why did you tell me that!....... tempted... i went to swoosh and saw em for even better! must tell myself no! :

71s8wo.jpg
dam....
wht a good price!!!! go for it~
even for balling is good too~
i wnt one with tht price T- T

the attic in buena park is having a 60% off sale on EVERYTHING, including jordans and dunks. i copped some creative creations for 40 bucks
pimp.gif

edit:
you must text the keyword DRIFT to 69302 to receive discount.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

the attic in buena park is having a 60% off sale on EVERYTHING, including jordans and dunks. i copped some creative creations for 40 bucks
pimp.gif

edit:
you must text the keyword DRIFT to 69302 to receive discount.
Creative RECREATIONS.....i feel you though

Memphis...Nordstrom @ SOuthpoint in DUrham....theres only 2 in NC....one at South Park in Charlotte...one at SouthPoint in Durham

Went to the Ross in nashville, tn yesterday.....what a big waste of time they had absolutely nothin but some 2k5 cleats

Sawgrass Mills update

Fusions...
20's.... white/red low 110... white/brwn/yellow low ?.... Navy mids 110
3's.... tweed 110
5's.... picnic table 120?

am90 boot brwn and like rainbow

Af1s
grey/white 70.... white/brown 70... white/blue gold swoosh 70... white/navy 70... white/blk/infrared 70... spiridons 40

thats about all i can remember.. nothing special

Back
Top Bottom