'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im convinced this current generation is generation gay.....if nothing else will be remembered is homosexuality growing like wild flower, questionable dudes.... lack of mans man, copying past generations... laziness.... and reality tv.

The Romans and Greek were openly gay, and their gay men would make our straight men look like a "sissies". Alexander the Great, one of the greatest, most brutal and most "manly men" that have ever lived, would conquer your nation, raped your soldiers, enslaved your people, and fed your corpse to the dogs.

I have no arguments when it comes to reality TV, that ish is a cancer. :lol:

Many other cultures in human history were more progressive about homosexuality than we are, we are backwards.

Last edited:
I can understand this, and I assume it was easy enough to state this?

Why then the whole "princess" business? What was the point emphasizing "princess"; am I to assume that you view princesses to be the superlative of femininity?
We were discussing gender freedom when it comes to dress. I asked Anton the question since he seems to be the most "free spirited" person in this thread.

This. Don't even bother with him,Ninja. Anton is a gay dude trying to convert in here.

I have never tried to convert anyone, you guys are the type of ignorants who think allowing gays to marry and adopt means they would convert you. You can't convert someone into a homosexual, that is VERY IGNORANT. People don't get up in the morning and get easily talked into sucking penis without a gun to their head. If you are that easy to convert, you were already gay.

All I've said in this thread is don't judge someone's supposed femininity by how they dress. Especially with trends such as tight jeans and tights that is pretty popular amongst straight men in many sub-cultures eg. hipster, punk, etc.

Stupidity, NTs fave passtime.

I'm all for gays being allowed to be married and adopt. I already stated I know that most gay people are born that way, and it doesn't matter if they were or not. Some of these dudes are highly susceptible to trends and would suck one if their favorite rapper did, gay or not. You still dress like a girl.

Last edited:
I'm all for gays being allowed to be married and adopt. I already stated I know that most gay people are born that way, and it doesn't matter if they were or not. Some of these dudes are highly susceptible to trends and would suck one if their favorite rapper did, gay or not. You still dress like a girl.

Yea and they think some people dress like criminals and uneducated human beings. Your say on the matter is irrelevant.

I hate making fun of people for their style choices. Those who do are usually borderline ******ed. Especially people who make fun of men who wear tight clothes not knowing this a trend from a long time ago coming back in. But c'mon meggins? mantyhose? t-skirts? Some people need to stop making such poor decisions

I don't even believe famous people control their identities. I sometime think these dudes are told/paid/contracted to wear certain clothes. No other way you can see Wade wearing leggings or Westbrook wearing half of the **** he wears.

My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-rainbow-dash-nyan_thumb.gif

View media item 242293

They got the tights under the baggy clothes....it's symbolic. :wink:

Last edited:
I don't even believe famous people control their identities. I sometime think these dudes are told/paid/contracted to wear certain clothes. No other way you can see Wade wearing leggings or Westbrook wearing half of the **** he wears.

Wayne is embracing his "individuality", the way many power metal bands of the 80s did. That's why my man tries to pick up a guitar, he wants to separate himself from the common man. That type of unapologetic individuality got bands like Kiss more vagina than we can ever dream of. :smokin

I love how there always has to be a reason for someone wearing a style you personally don't like. Figures. :\

Last edited:
Yea because it is SO far-fetched to speculate that an entity owned by a company is controlled by that company. Yea......

The Romans and Greek were openly gay, and their gay men would make our straight men look like a "sissies". Alexander the Great, one of the greatest, most brutal and most "manly men" that have ever lived, would conquer your nation, raped your soldiers, enslaved your people, and fed your corpse to the dogs.

I have no arguments when it comes to reality TV, that ish is a cancer.
laugh.gif

Many other cultures in human history were more progressive about homosexuality than we are, we are backwards.
saying all that...still what else is this current generation.... ? you cant argue a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE increase in homosexuality...at least in out and openly...the whole borderline gay tendency trend...be it fashion...bromances, man crushes etc... copying prior generations...retro shoes...music, etc... e-thugs....reality tv.... talentless superstars... and being famous for being famous....and laziness.

Wayne is embracing his "individuality", the way many power metal bands of the 80s did. That's why my man tries to pick up a guitar, he wants to separate himself from the common man. That type of unapologetic individuality got bands like Kiss more vagina than we can ever dream of. :smokin

I love how there always has to be a reason for someone wearing a style you personally don't like. Figures. :\

Yep. Kiss, one of the worst rock bands in history. All style, no substance.

Dog, they threw a damn Ru=Paul Drag show commercial during WWE Raw. I mean come on really? You think THAT demographic is interested in THAT programming?

Is that what the gays coming out of prison told yall. So you can hide what you wanna hide from the police? This is a satire on how hip hop fashion started and it's the truth.

laugh.gif
One of the most prescient episodes of the Boondocks. "I like your attention to detail.."

Yea because it is SO far-fetched to speculate that an entity owned by a company is controlled by that company. Yea......

agendas being pushed...

This is what I think. It is intentional, they want a bunch of soft sissies out here.
taking people's guns and outlawing da NFL is on da table too.

and now they're letting women get da oppurtunity to get their heads blown off in da front lines, you know as soon

they those broads get captured in POW camps in a war its straight sex slave status...they're trying to eliminate gender roles.

agendas being pushed...

This is what I think. It is intentional, they want a bunch of soft sissies out here.

taking people's guns and outlawing da NFL is on da table too.

and now they're letting women get da oppurtunity to get their heads blown off in da front lines, you know as soon

they those broads get captured in POW camps in a war its straight sex slave status...they're trying to eliminate gender roles.

Yep. Extra estrogen in the milk and fluoride in the drinking water also. Its a way to control the population.

irony....because you don't have an agenda? If I posted the equivalent word for the both of you for sissies I would get banned. So I'll leave it to your imagination. :D

Last edited:

irony....because you don't have an agenda? If I posted the equivalent word for the both of you for sissies I would get banned. So I'll leave it to your imagination. :D

I'm not even attacking you for your sexuality, I'm trying to help you, you should just come out of the closet. I would respect you more for doing that than trying to convince us that wearing skirts and panties isn't effeminate.

saying all that...still what else is this current generation.... ? you cant argue a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE increase in homosexuality...at least in out and openly...the whole borderline gay tendency trend...be it fashion...bromances, man crushes etc... copying prior generations...retro shoes...music, etc... e-thugs....reality tv.... talentless superstars... and being famous for being famous....and laziness.

There is a huge increase in openly gay people, there is no increase in gay people. It's called progress, just like there are more interracial couples today than the 1960s, didn't mean black men weren't secretly attracted to white women and vice versa. Every generation has nonsense they like to complain about, you are no different. You're no different from that old dude who sits in his chair and reminisces about the old days when negros knew their place and weren't all over TV. :D

I agree with some of it, but at the end of the day my complaints hold no weight because its simply my opinion. I think classical music and jazz is more brilliant than anything pop or rap has ever put out in its existence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom